Tennessee NP trades FNT patches for sex; has own reality TV show

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drusso

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
Reaction score

"Young was separately investigated by the Tennessee Department of Health, which accused him of overprescribing opioids and other addictive drugs. The case was settled last year when Young agreed to surrender his authority to prescribe powerful medications and put his nursing license on probation."

"In a news release Wednesday, the DOJ says Young allegedly prescribed dangerous combinations of opioids and benzodiazepines, sometimes in exchange for sexual favors. The release says over the course of about three years, Young is accused of prescribing about 500,000 hydrocodone pills, 300,000 oxycodone pills, 1,500 fentanyl patches, and more than 600,000 benzodiazepine pills along with other controlled substances."

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
O...M...G...

I watched the trailer. He is really not a smart guy. Not an intelligent human being. That was embarrassing.

I can't believe what I just watched. That is so unprofessional I don't even know where to start. Blown away...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user