Temple University Dental Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Same! Interviewed in September, waitlisted, and did not receive the post bacc email

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone get the are you still interested in temple after the one that was sent on Jan 25th?

Members don't see this ad :)
they sent another one?
I didnt get one but since I didn’t get the post bac email I’m afraid I did something wrong so I am asking to make sure if everyone else didn’t get that email

I see some people who got the email were people who were waitlisted or have an upcoming interview. I’m not sure what the post-bacc email means, but I haven’t interviewed and I got the post-bacc email.

I didnt get one but since I didn’t get the post bac email I’m afraid I did something wrong so I am asking to make sure if everyone else didn’t get that email
I didn’t get another one of those emails after the first one either, and if it makes you feel any better was also afraid that I did something wrong!

Reactions: 1 user
I hope they have another virtual meeting or reach out to us on the waitlist in some way so we get some sort of update soon!

They told me all applicants interviewing this late are placed on the waitlist. Curious if anyone who interviewed in Feb was told anything different

They told me all applicants interviewing this late are placed on the waitlist. Curious if anyone who interviewed in Feb was told anything different
they told us during my information session in November that if interviewed after December you're put on the waitlist

for those waitlisted after interviewed; how soon after the interview did your portal change? Or did it not change at all

Members don't see this ad :)
I was not interviewed, and got the post bacc email. My gpa is not low, idk why I got it.
Same, I was not interviewed and have a high gpa, idk why they sent the post-bac e-mail. Makes me wonder if they even reviewed our applications

Anyone hear anything or get accepted since March began?
I heard the class is not full- that's all I know. I feel at this point we should be getting some kind of update or another "are you still interested email" it's just really quiet at this point idk

I heard the class is not full- that's all I know. I feel at this point we should be getting some kind of update or another "are you still interested email" it's just really quiet at this point idk
I think second deposits were due March 1st so maybe more waitlist movement will happen soon!

Just got off the waitlist!! Super excited but already committed to another school. Hopefully my spot goes to one of you guys on the waitlist!!

Reactions: 3 users
I wonder if they sent out a mass group of acceptances for the remaining spots, or if they go one by one and send acceptances as they are reviewing applications again?

I wonder if they sent out a mass group of acceptances for the remaining spots, or if they go one by one and send acceptances as they are reviewing applications again?
according to last year's trend there were people who were accepted one by one off the waitlist and then towards the middle/end of march their was a wave of acceptances at once off the waitlist

I’ve been flipping back between last year and the year before (I’m starting to go crazy, if that’s not already obvious lol) and it seems like there’s a lot of waitlist movement in early and mid March, even some in April. Good luck guys!!! I just keep telling myself it’s not over til it’s over.

I’ve been flipping back between last year and the year before (I’m starting to go crazy, if that’s not already obvious lol) and it seems like there’s a lot of waitlist movement in early and mid March, even some in April. Good luck guys!!! I just keep telling myself it’s not over til it’s over.
I've been doing the same lol. Last years stuff is like 2 weeks delayed from our stuff. I think they released acceptances on dec 15th

i believe it was a wave because ik a few people that got their acceptance at the same time.
would you know how long they have to pay their deposit- I am also going crazy trying to calculate the next wave LOL

• Haha
Accepted off the waitlist at 9:50 am this morning. Interviewed in September, sent letter of intent in December. Don't lose hope!

Accepted off the waitlist at 9:50 am this morning. Interviewed in September, sent letter of intent in December. Don't lose hope!

Congratulations!!!
Who did you send the letter of intent to? Was it David?

Is there a Facebook group for the upcoming class?

just received another "are you still interested" email and survey

Reactions: 1 users
Im surprised they released more acceptances before the deposit was even due. Will they even be releasing more in April ?