Tell us about your worst up partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

niko327

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ever come into work and find out you're working with the angriest little troll to ever crawl out from under the bus? Tell us about his/her fun little habits that brightened your tour.

Members don't see this ad.

As a new medic I was paired with a real primadonna partner. it was all about her hair, her plastic surgeries, her car, her boyfriend and being into her friends( who frequently hung out at the station) and all her old medic buddies. she didn't include me in anything. to make things worse it was the slowest station in the county so we were around each other all the time.she always wanted to drive and wanted me to do all the work on every call. worst partner ever. as soon as I finished 3 months of probation I applied for( and got) a position at the busiest station in the county with a new partner. best decision I ever made.

The guy who showed up at the company pool party wearing a royal blue Speedo :eek: :eek: :eek:

Still frightens me :D

Probably the most annoying person on my service is a guy who is an EMT/RN/ Resp Therapist/ Minister with a square dancing hobby. Nice guy, but a bit odd. He can sometimes be a challenge when he needs to be reminded that his RN and RT lic. means nothing in the back of the rig and that the EMT-I or EMT-P is in charge. Please do not listen to lung sounds at the same time I am unless I ask you to. It confuses the patient and it is not a task that requires two stethoscopes.