TCD Match Stats 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medstart108

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I discovered this document, it gives a really detailed look at everyone who matched from TCD's class of 2011. The one thing though is only 11 out of the 16 students are listed. Some may have refused to be on the document, others might not have matched. However, in my opinion its the best look yet at the performance of Irish students. What I think it shows you is that matches to Canadian programs are possible. Two of the class matched to UofT's General Surgery program, one matched to Internal Medicine at Cleveland Clinic, one to Peds at Georgetown and one matched to Radiology at McMaster University. Crucially all the matches were at university programs, none at community programs. Keep in mind however that 2011 is a long time ago, for those entering medicine now you will essentially be 9-11 years behind and things have gotten tougher since, the class sizes have increased and competition has grown.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Canadian-US-Matches-2011.pdf
    62.3 KB · Views: 127
Last edited: