Tattoos in medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
RIP we're all gonna make it brah

i'm not complaining about tats. it's your body. feel free to get a tat brah. would be a great icebreaker for you and you can rebel against your parents.

my buddy Billy has an arm sleeve of dinosaurs and hearts and it helps him get underage girls all the time!

Like Gucci Mane's tattoo. It's a real icebreaker.

main.jpg

Brrr!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I think Travis Barker has the best tattoo solution for hair loss.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png

Reactions: 1 user

hilarious. he's either pretending or he has an IQ of 90. Good looking guy and good body for his height, but screams psych issues. People like this seem like they were triggered at some point and the button stayed on repeat.

And what in the world was he doing in Thailand? I'm not suggesting anything...I've spent time in a Thai hotel getting a 3 hr massage post-surf trip but...wtf was he doing that got him killed? And why do you all know who this person is? Reality tv show?

Members don't see this ad :)
hilarious. he's either pretending or he has an IQ of 90. Good looking guy and good body for his height, but screams psych issues. People like this seem like they were triggered at some point and the button stayed on repeat.

And what in the world was he doing in Thailand? I'm not suggesting anything...I've spent time in a Thai hotel getting a 3 hr massage post-surf trip but...wtf was he doing that got him killed? And why do you all know who this person is? Reality tv show?

He was a notorious cocaine abuser, died of a heart attack.

He's famous for a lot of things, basically he was a bodybuilder, personal trainer, stripper, but he's most well known as an internet celebrity.

On another note, how come you say this guy has a "good body," but then say you don't like muscular guys?

Nothing says gangsta like some ice cream tatted on yo face.

Reactions: 3 users

He's famous for a lot of things, basically he was a bodybuilder, personal trainer, stripper, but he's most well known as an internet celebrity.

On another note, how come you say this guy has a "good body," but then say you don't like muscular guys?
So, darling Arkangeloid...it's just like girls. We all have a minimum and maximum threshold, right? You see a nice looking girl...your brain kind of quickly weighs face, ass, boobies, hip-waist ratio...like a computer. Same. You studied basic physiology, yeah? We females sorta kinda function mostly the same way. Boy - height, weight, size, ratios...arms, hips, thighs...ass (for plenty of women I guess) etc. This guy has a great body but the mere fact that he works that hard at it...is a turn-off. No girl wants a guy who is that focused on his body. She sorta kinda wants him to be focused more on her. When you do find the mail-order...eh...the girl your parents like, focus on her greater attributes and ignore her lesser ones and you will rock her world and that will make her rock your world. Gotta be smart about these things.

Edit: the alcohol is making me forget the original question. So, his body is my upper limit...but if I met him at a club...nah...unless he was equally clever, he's basically batting with the slender guy with great eyes at the other end of the bar. Same level for me. And I have only heard my girlfriends say things like "too skinny" and "too short". I've never heard them ever say "not cute enough" while that's my own sticking point...height and skinny don't bother me that much. In fact, the only thing that would give Zyzz guy an edge (assuming his IQ was in my range) is that society tells me that physique is superior. Otherwise, eh...it ain't a thing. I could fall head over heels for @touchpause13 's James deen body type.

So, darling Arkangeloid...it's just like girls. We all have a minimum and maximum threshold, right? You see a nice looking girl...your brain kind of quickly weighs face, ass, boobies, hip-waist ratio...like a computer. Same. You studied basic physiology, yeah? We females sorta kinda function mostly the same way. Boy - height, weight, size, ratios...arms, hips, thighs...ass (for plenty of women I guess) etc. This guy has a great body but the mere fact that he works that hard at it...is a turn-off. No girl wants a guy who is that focused on his body. She sorta kinda wants him to be focused more on her. When you do find the mail-order...eh...the girl your parents like, focus on her greater attributes and ignore her lesser ones and you will rock her world and that will make her rock your world. Gotta be smart about these things.

Edit: the alcohol is making me forget the original question. So, his body is my upper limit...but if I met him at a club...nah...unless he was equally clever, he's basically batting with the slender guy with great eyes at the other end of the bar. Same thing for me. In fact, the only thing that would give Zyzz guy an edge (assuming his IQ was in my range) is that society tells me that physique is superior. Otherwise, eh...it ain't a thing. I could fall head over heels for @touchpause13 's James deen body type.

I wouldn't say "no girls." By all accounts, Zyzz was a famous playboy.

Oh, and please refrain from insulting the institution of marriage in my culture by comparing it to "mail order brides."

I know that name...Gucci Mane...what's his song? And tell me that ice cream isn't real.

Yeah, he dabbled in the coke. Not sure if the precise cause of death was revealed. Coronary vasospasm from the llelo could have been it. Or maybe Tim Sharky, the infamous loan shark, got to him.

He was the dux (valedictorian) of his school so he's not as dumb as he may initially seem; Zyzz, for the most part, was a very extroverted caricature of himself. He grew up as one of those nerdy types who played chess and World of Warcraft, surfed 4chan, and absolutely adored Final Fantasy. Once he got into lifting, he started becoming a more confident person who did what his heart would desire. In other words, he broke out of his shell. He still loved his Final Fantasy and wasn't ashamed of being a nerd either. Don't know about any psych issues. Despite his larger-than-life persona, he seemed like a pretty down-to-Earth, chill kinda guy according to people who've met him.

What he did in Thailand ... probably hookers and blow.

Now I'm just over here daydreaming about James Deen...

1400295759344.jpg

I wouldn't say "no girls." By all accounts, Zyzz was a famous playboy.

Oh, and please refrain from insulting the institution of marriage in my culture by comparing it to "mail order brides."
I really really don't appreciate when you get uppity and this might be the last chance you get. I'm not refraining from anything...you chalk my gender up to being a hair swooshing free-drink, free-entry bunch of tramps and you still have the nerve to talk with condescension that I haven't seen evidenced toward anyone else? Pshh, eat you know what.

Your style of marriage is purely based on economics. Any attractive female with the same economic standards as you would probably say "pass" so your attractive female is going to have to come at the exploitation of her need to climb financial status. no offense, of course. Sometimes you insist on making me tactless and more direct.

I really really don't appreciate when you get uppity and this might be the last chance you get. I'm not refraining from anything...you chalk my gender up to being a hair swooshing free-drink, free-entry bunch of tramps and you still have the nerve to talk with condescension that I haven't seen evidenced toward anyone else? Pshh, eat you know what.

Your style of marriage is purely based on economics. Any attractive female with the same economic standards as you would probably say "pass" so your attractive female is going to have to come at the exploitation of her need to climb financial status. no offense, of course. Sometimes you insist on making me tactless and more direct.

I did not intend condescension, I was merely asking for politeness rather than insults. I apologize if I came across as rude.

To the second point, well, I could have chosen to play the American dating game. I could have majored in CompSci, worked a boring tech job like my friends, had time and energy to work on my body, and hit the bars every weekend, and you know the rest. But instead, I decided to play my game.

And I'm going to win.

^dafuq is thus game of thrones?

More like game of bones!

Members don't see this ad :)
I did not intend condescension, I was merely asking for politeness rather than insults. I apologize if I came across as rude.

To the second point, well, I could have chosen to play the American dating game. I could have majored in CompSci, worked a boring tech job like my friends, had time and energy to work on my body, and hit the bars every weekend, and you know the rest. But instead, I decided to play my game.

And I'm going to win.
The only win is liking yourself. You haven't even managed that yet. You're not even in the game yet. You can't play the American game or you would because 1. it's only going to teach you...but you can't even get a namecard. and 2. unless you actually think you're gonna return in the next life as a brahmin or in jinnah, you are so playing yourself. 3. I suspect the reason you actually play along is that you know you can't do any better on your own...so you'd rather just take what's behind door #whatever you don't have to lose.

Last edited:
One of my closest pals is a huge Zyzz fanboy, and I really don't understand his admiration of Zyzz. His message of making the most of your life and not feeling sorry for yourself/being a "sadkunt" is great and all, but his obsession with his looks is irredeemably vain. There's plenty of people who acquire aesthetics and do things with their lives other than lift weights and strip.

Edit: the alcohol is making me forget the original question. So, his body is my upper limit...but if I met him at a club...nah...unless he was equally clever, he's basically batting with the slender guy with great eyes at the other end of the bar. Same level for me. And I have only heard my girlfriends say things like "too skinny" and "too short". I've never heard them ever say "not cute enough" while that's my own sticking point...height and skinny don't bother me that much. In fact, the only thing that would give Zyzz guy an edge (assuming his IQ was in my range) is that society tells me that physique is superior. Otherwise, eh...it ain't a thing. I could fall head over heels for @touchpause13 's James deen body type.

Yea, I agree with the whole "minimum threshold" idea of looks, but a maximum threshold? There's nothing to say that if a guy becomes hotter, he gets less intelligent/interesting/caring. Although Zyzz is horrifically narcissistic, a guy could look just like him but still dote on you and give you just as much attention as some ugly sadkunt would. As much as I've put Zyzz down, his body proportions, extreme amount of LEAN mass, and overall aesthetics get even me (a dude) a little wet--- I don't know how you can simply describe him as having a "good body for his height."

Last edited:
Yea, I agree with the whole "minimum threshold" idea of looks, but a maximum threshold? There's nothing to say that if a guy becomes hotter, he gets less intelligent/interesting/caring. Although Zyzz is horrifically narcissistic, a guy could look just like him but still dote on you and give you just as much attention as some ugly sadkunt would. As much as I've put Zyzz down, his body proportions, extreme amount of LEAN mass, and overall aesthetics get even me (a dude) a little wet--- I don't know how you can simply describe him as having a "good body for his height."

I would have respected Zyzz, but he is a racist who referred to Indians as "genetically inferior" and "ugly", plus there's the whole cocaine and stripping thing. Can't we all get along? :(

I guess it's a Jennifer Lopez vs Gwyneth Paltrow kind of thing. I like boys a little less muscular and a tad taller - and I'm not even a height ***** aka anything over 5' 10 is good by me. I don't need ass and I hate a crazy trapezius - I just need some basic good proportions. Despite liking thinner men, I'm totally breaking things off with someone...um...next week because he's tall but too thin! I have seen guys who are totally more concerned with your fawning over them than anything else and that's...uh...boring. No matter how attractive, that's a buzzkill.

Not getting laid on Friday night like everyone else on this thread crew checking in.

Reactions: 7 users
I'd make fun of y'all if I weren't also in this club. :cryi:
It's not hard to figure out with the kind of discussion going on in here, haha. I was like, am I so lame that I'm about to talk about Zyzz and feed Anastomoses' craziness on SDN right now?

I'd make fun of y'all if I weren't also in this club. :cryi:
Wtf...you're married. Isn't that an automatic lay anytime you want? Isn't that in the Constitution? I know it's written in Islamic Law.

This thread is Tattoos in Medicine. has it ever crossed your mind that you could totally go off topic and NOT talk about Zyzz? Lame ass weight lifting guys.
I have a neck tattoo.

damn never thought i'd be learning info about Zyzz on SDN

i just put his pic up for the lulz and so ppl knew what crew i rep

didn't know he was a valedictorian
didn't know he thought Indians were genetically inferior and ugly

isn't Zyzz like 6 feet?

Wtf...you're married. Isn't that an automatic lay anytime you want? Isn't that in the Constitution? I know it's written in Islamic Law.

Yeah somebody fell asleep super early. He's sleep deprived so I'm not gonna be an a hole about it and like demand the D or some shet. That's not how we roll.

Your dad isn't weird. I wish my parents would do that. I tried to get my mother to listen to how blood clots one day and she was half asleep by the time I said "vitamin K in the liver...".

On the otherhand...the person I'm...about to...disengage from romantically has begun making visits to SDN. My bad. Wouldn't it be funny if he saw this post? Ouch.
Yeah, most people would fall asleep if you go through the coagulation cascade with them to tell them how blood clots. Of course with your prior history of going through biochemical neurotransmitters this isn't surprising to me anymore. That being said I hope you do fantastic on Step 1. You deserve at least that much.

isn't Zyzz like 6 feet?

:(

2:29

That's interesting coming from a guy that looks Indian.

Isn't he Middle Eastern

from now on i'm going to ArkAngeloid for all my Zyzz info. he actually watches his vids. drop more knowledge on me brah.

That's interesting coming from a guy that looks Indian.

He's Russian and overly tanned.

I've heard that Australians tend to be quite racist, especially against Indians (many people in the Indian Diaspora have told me this, and my parents forbade my brother from going to Australia to study abroad because of "racism," he went to London instead). I think Zyzz was making such comments to pander to his audience.

Ehhh.... Most white people don't turn that color when they tan though..

I've heard that Australians tend to be quite racist, especially against Indians (many people in the Indian Diaspora have told me this, and my parents forbade my brother from going to Australia to study abroad because of "racism," he went to London instead). I think Zyzz was making such comments to pander to his audience.
I don't know, I've never been to Australia. Or watched a Zyzz video. I must be getting old, because I can't tell if the music on the video is dubstep or techno? Either way, that combined with the gibberish made it unwatchable.

Isn't he Middle Eastern

from now on i'm going to ArkAngeloid for all my Zyzz info. he actually watches his vids. drop more knowledge on me brah.

Heh, I watched all his videos back in the day. Actually found a lot of new music from them too. He was sort of an icon to my fellow Indian buddies in college.

I felt bad showing them that video where he made that comment. You could see the betrayal and hurt in their eyes.

I don't know, I've never been to Australia. Or watched a Zyzz video. I must be getting old, because I can't tell if the music on the video is dubstep or techno? Either way, that combined with the gibberish made it unwatchable.

Oldballs.

It's cool I had no idea who this tool was either.

You seem strangely obsessed with this guy

Back to the original topic though. Even though I have a tattoo and don't find anything particular wrong with them, I don't like how they look on women. A girl's skin is part of her beauty imo and a tattoo can taint that (though i've seen tattoos on women that I do like).

Reactions: 3 users
Zyzz guy is either Pakistani (Pashtun), Irani or Tajik. His name is Aziz - so he's Muslim heritage.
Back to the original topic though. Even though I have a tattoo and don't find anything particular wrong with them, I don't like how they look on women. A girl's skin is part of her beauty imo and a tattoo can taint that (though i've seen tattoos on women that I do like).
Yeah, kinda feel the same about men. And so do apparently 3/4ths of the girls in this thread.

I used to be big into weightlifting back in college, everyone knew who Zyzz was rofl.

I get that, but you seem to take it pretty seriously. I mean you've watched all his videos and know his entire background? Thats a bit weird imo. I can't imagine any situation where I would sit around and watch videos of another man without a shirt showing off all day. But to each his own I guess.

Zyzz guy is either Pakistani (Pashtun), Irani or Tajik. His name is Aziz - so he's Muslim heritage.

Yeah, kinda feel the same about men. And so do apparently 3/4ths of the girls in this thread.

I really shouldn't be counted in any polls about male attractiveness seeing as I'm not attracted to like 95% of doods

Some people take their tattoos really seriously. I dated a girl who would yap about for hours on end about her tattoos and how she can't wait til her next one and she wants her whole body covered in tats. She would also beg me to get more tats on my body. I had to dip out of that quick.

isn't Zyzz like 6 feet?
And here I thought your avatar was *you* (not knowing who Zyzz was); this whole time I'm thinking, "this guy looks like a DB". LOL...

He was born in Russia but is of Kurdish ethnicity which would explain the skin tone (along with some spray tan).

Having lived in Australia for a number of years and being of Aussie descent, my sense is that racism was certainly more open there than here. The attitudes would be akin to the US a generation ago, especially outside of the urban centers.

And here I thought your avatar was *you* (not knowing who Zyzz was); this whole time I'm thinking, "this guy looks like a DB". LOL...
No no, he's a proper douchebag, picture withstanding. I can give you proof of that. :)