Talkiatry vs Innovatel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OodlesofNoodles07

Reaction score
Could anyone speak to their personal experiences at either of these telepsych companies? I am looking into both of them and would like to hear people's personal experiences and level of satisfaction as it pertains to: work-life balance, compensation, patient load, benefits, etc. Thanks so much.

Members don't see this ad.

These names sound like fake ones a writer would make up in a show that satirizes mental health care.
Welcome to the future...goofy neologisms aren't just for cereal box covers and pharmaceuticals anymore...the PR wizards are now practicing their verbal sorcery to market their mental health services. Nothing is sacred anymore.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
These names sound like fake ones a writer would make up in a show that satirizes mental health care.

Talkiatry is supposedly pretty legit. One of my former co-residents signed a contract with them where she'll be seeing some patients solely for psychotherapy. I can ask how she's liking working for them, but the way she described the position actually sounded good.

Never heard of Innovatel. Agree that one seems more like a company associated with electronics than psychiatry.

Reactions: 1 user
I recently interviewed with talkiatry, it’s decent but definetly not great. They are extremely opaque about their compensation structure, they have a base of 150k but then won’t tell you exactly how much they pay for their production bonus they just say that “most doctors fall between 320-360k” which seemed shady to me. They provide decent benefits and for 40 hours a week it’s not a bad gig by nothing special.

Reactions: 1 users