Synerfuse - Thoughts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NJPAIN

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

One of the neuromodulation reps showed me this combined Fusion/DRG stim last night. Interested in thoughts.

Members don't see this ad.

FINALLY, THE THERAPY WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

Reactions: 5 users
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Mark my words. Within a year you will see this offered by "pain surgeons".
I have my shoes in the pencil sharpener.

wait... its not for us. its for the spine surgeons to put in during the fusion.

this will eliminate pain physicians doing a procedure afterwards. if this is the future, then we are out of the SCS market.

wait... its not for us. its for the spine surgeons to put in during the fusion.

this will eliminate pain physicians doing a procedure afterwards. if this is the future, then we are out of the SCS market.
There’s a reason why we don’t treat postlaminectomy pain with bilateral 2 level DRG, but if they want to try that it’s fine with me.

There’s a reason why we don’t treat postlaminectomy pain with bilateral 2 level DRG, but if they want to try that it’s fine with me.
Haven't you heard about T12 + L1 DRG for CLBP s/p low back surgery? Seriously, this is done commonly and CHANGES LIVES!

Reactions: 2 users
One of my neurosurgeons did about 10 of these by placing drg leads directly on the nerve root during big surgery fusion cases. Everyone failed to my knowledge

Why out drg leads during surgery? Why not scs leads during the surgery?

Haven't you heard about T12 + L1 DRG for CLBP s/p low back surgery? Seriously, this is done commonly and CHANGES LIVES!
Lol

But I think they’re planning on placing the leads directly at the level of the fusion(?)