• Forums Updates - Tuesday at 1:00 AM Eastern
    We will be performing some system maintenance on Tuesday, June 11 starting around 1:00 AM Eastern. The forums will be unavailable for approximately one hour.

All Branch Topic (ABT) Swearing in questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ohhellothere1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going to get straight to the point. Roommate gave me a brownie without me knowing that had marijuana in it, and I'm supposed to commission in a little over a week for army HPSP. I got in a REALLY big fight with him, but don't want to get him in trouble since he's very apologetic and also a med student. Now I'm freaking the &%#$ out that he's ruined my future career. Should I be expect a urine test at my swearing in ceremony? If so I will need to reschedule it. I want to be honest with my recruiter, but I feel like in this case speaking up might screw things up for me more than just keeping my mouth shut.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to get straight to the point. Roommate gave me a brownie without me knowing that had marijuana in it, and I'm supposed to commission in a little over a week for army HPSP. I got in a REALLY big fight with him, but don't want to get him in trouble since he's very apologetic and also a med student. Now I'm freaking the &%#$ out that he's ruined my future career. Should I be expect a urine test at my swearing in ceremony? If so I will need to reschedule it. I want to be honest with my recruiter, but I feel like in this case speaking up might screw things up for me more than just keeping my mouth shut.
You won't get tested until BOLC, at the end of your MS1 year. Don't be paranoid, man.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You're good to keep "accidentally" eating pot brownies for a little while longer.

Reactions: 1 users
Even if you were tested, you would likely pass if you were clean prior to eating the brownie. As long as you're not obese, you are somewhat active, and you drink plenty of water.