Position Swap Swap PGY2 or find new PGY2 Internal Medicine position in NYC or the surrounding North East?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2021acc117

Reaction score
Hi all, currently a PGY1 IM resident in good standing and doing very well. Had a good midyear evaluation and PD was happy with me during that time. But I am searching for PGY2 IM positions or swapping into a PGY2 IM position in NYC or surrounding NE areas. The reasons are due to being closer to family.
Anyone know anything pm me or are there resources to find these positions?

Members don't see this ad.

Where are you currently located ? I am in a reputed IM program in NYC and want to move to Chicago

Where are you currently located? I am currently in an excellent IM program close to NYC. Looking for a pgy2 spot.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all, currently a PGY1 IM resident in good standing and doing very well. Had a good midyear evaluation and PD was happy with me during that time. But I am searching for PGY2 IM positions or swapping into a PGY2 IM position in NYC or surrounding NE areas. The reasons are due to being closer to family.
Hi! Are you interested in a spot in Boston? If so, where are you located?

I'm currently an IM resident in NYC and looking to swap.
please let me know if you're still searching, thanks.

Where are you currently located? I am currently in an excellent IM program close to NYC. Looking for a pgy2 spot.
I'm currently an IM resident in NYC and looking to swap.
please let me know if you're still searching, thanks.