Position Wanted PGY1 IM looking for swap to Psychiatry or PGY2 openings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CrocsOnDocs

Reaction score
Current PGY1 IM resident in good standing looking to transition to Psychiatry for a start in July 2023 (or sooner). So far I have been using the APA Clearinghouse, ResidentSwap, and looking at individual program websites to search for possible openings.

Any advise or information on programs recruiting PGY2s would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Current PGY1 IM resident in good standing looking to transition to Psychiatry for a start in July 2023 (or sooner). So far I have been using the APA Clearinghouse, ResidentSwap, and looking at individual program websites to search for possible openings.

Any advise or information on programs recruiting PGY2s would be greatly appreciated!
Similar situation. But looking for pgy2 IM openings. Currently prelim

Where are you located?