Surgical Caps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A

A. Caveman

I have found several great websites for head GEAR for gas docs. Here they are:

Sparkling Earth
SurgicalCaps.com
BlueSky.com
Animal Kingdom Scrubs
Headsweats.com

NOTE: BlueSky seemed to be the more "professional" of the bunch, as their target is OR surgical caps; h0wever, Headsweats may actually have the best working equipment, since their target is marathon runners, etc. so they know how to keep a dude's head dry, comfortable, and stylish. On my initial search for this stuff I didn't come across Headsweats using Google precisely because my search words (surgical caps/hats) had nothing to do with their target group, runners. I am interested to know what you guys think about this topic of choosing head pieces. Bones and crosses too over the line? What about dice and poker chips on a surgical cap? What do you wear? Enjoy the websites. I hope more people are personalizing their scalps, instead of wearing that cheap blue paper stuff the hospital provides. Let me know of any good sites I missed....

Caveman

Members don't see this ad.

If you want NCAA teams, try www.gelscrubs.com
They have most teams, but unfortunately not mine.
I have seen their product. It is a little pricey on the scrubs, but they are very high quality and will last you a long time. Very nice looking without being too over the top as a fanatic of your team.