SUNY Downstate DPT cycle 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTbudgie

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I just received word I was accepted into SUNY Downstate DPT Class 2025. If anyone else is considering going or also accepted, please leave a comment!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! I just received word I was accepted into SUNY Downstate DPT Class 2025. If anyone else is considering going or also accepted, please leave a comment!

Thanks!
Yes, I was on the waitlist at first, but I recently got accepted and am sure I will be attending their program.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I just got accepted and am torn between two programs. Most likely will go with Downstate tho. Will you be attending?

Hey, I was accepted in February and will be attending! Does anyone know if there is an accepted students page somewhere? I'm coming from out of state and I'm trying to find potential roommates.

Thanks!
Hey! I will also be attending SUNY Downstate this summer!

Does anyone know if there is a facebook group page for the class of 2025?

Hi! I just got accepted and am torn between two programs. Most likely will go with Downstate tho. Will you be attending?
Yes, I was on the waitlist at first, but I recently got accepted and am sure I will be attending their program.
Hey, I was accepted in February and will be attending! Does anyone know if there is an accepted students page somewhere? I'm coming from out of state and I'm trying to find potential roommates.
Hey! I will also be attending SUNY Downstate this summer!
Congrats everyone! I will be attending. Looking forward to meeting you guys. Is anyone attending the Welcome Reception this Wednesday? And no, I wish I knew about a facebook group of some sort. Let me know if you find out anything!

If anyone wanted to, dm me and we can connect on Facebook !