studying...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msong

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what are some good books to buy that are worth my time? im thinking the kaplan comprehensive review, barrons, etc. for the people that got over 20's on their DAT's what did you use or recommend?

what is a DAT achiever? (newbie here)

and should i take the kaplan course? im thinking about take the summer off to just study. is that enough time?

wow im overwhelmed.

Members don't see this ad.

msong said:
what are some good books to buy that are worth my time? im thinking the kaplan comprehensive review, barrons, etc. for the people that got over 20's on their DAT's what did you use or recommend?

what is a DAT achiever? (newbie here)

and should i take the kaplan course? im thinking about take the summer off to just study. is that enough time?

wow im overwhelmed.
Im in the same boat is you to as far as taking the summer off to study. I think if you start studying in the begining of may you should be fine to take it late july or so. As far as the materials go, get kaplans, schuams outline of biology, and maybe an AP review of organic and general chemistry if you need extra help in those areas... DAT achiever is a program that simulates the real DAT, good practice from what i have heard. Hope this helps