studying for OAT

i did horrible the first time i took the OATs and i plan on retaking it no later than october but i'm graduating in december and i just find it really hard to find time to study when taking other classes. is anyone studying for it in VA or particularly richmond, or nova. so we can study together?

Members don't see this ad.

sorry, I am not in that area...but here is something that might motivate help...

I am not sure if you are using kaplan or any other source for your studyin...but kaplan has flashcars for OAT/DAT and they are useful to have around...you can study for your OAT at work, on the bus, waiting rooms, shopping...you get the idea...

its easier to just grab the cards and go sit somewhere nice in the outdoors and study rather than totally barrying yourself in the books...

obviously the flashcards are not intended to cover EVERYTHING...but they are really nicly done and helpful...

I devide mine into piles of MUST KNOWS (like formulas, etc.) and always keep those handy!

anyways...hope that was a bit helpful...flashcards are good when you are tired of the BOOKS!

ask people on the forum if they can sell theirs to you...I am still using mine...

GOOD LUCK!

eye2eye said:
sorry, I am not in that area...but here is something that might motivate help...

I am not sure if you are using kaplan or any other source for your studyin...but kaplan has flashcars for OAT/DAT and they are useful to have around...you can study for your OAT at work, on the bus, waiting rooms, shopping...you get the idea...

its easier to just grab the cards and go sit somewhere nice in the outdoors and study rather than totally barrying yourself in the books...

obviously the flashcards are not intended to cover EVERYTHING...but they are really nicly done and helpful...

I devide mine into piles of MUST KNOWS (like formulas, etc.) and always keep those handy!

anyways...hope that was a bit helpful...flashcards are good when you are tired of the BOOKS!

ask people on the forum if they can sell theirs to you...I am still using mine...

GOOD LUCK!

thanks for your help! ill try that

Where can one get the flash cards? I bought the new version of the Kaplan book, but it was the same book I already had :oops:

I'll google those cards now and see what I come up with...

Hey

I want to write the OAT near the end of September. I just started studyng for it and i just want to write the first one in september to get it out of my system. My goal is to do well in December.

Anyways, if you want to study together or exchange notes and books you can contact me at: [email protected]

I live near UBC by the way.
good luck