This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaptainSparkles

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am an IMG from Fresno, CA, and I am looking for a study partner to start the Step 1 journey with. We can either meet in person or do skype. I'm starting Kaplan and Sketchy now for micro and I plan on taking the exams around August 2018. Let me know if you are interested!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am an IMG in Riverside, California.A female, I am also planning to take my exams in june or July 2018.
I am preparing already, reading Kaplan, just started and I have read FA apart from renals,psychiatry.
I will be grateful if we can do this. I have looked for a study partner only for them to agree and don't even respond when I try to reach them. I am really interested.
A reply will be appreciated. Thanks.

Skype account:Eunicekoru

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone, I am an IMG from Fresno, CA, and I am looking for a study partner to start the Step 1 journey with. We can either meet in person or do skype. I'm starting Kaplan and Sketchy now for micro and I plan on taking the exams around August 2018. Let me know if you are interested!

Hi, I am an IMG in Riverside, California.A female, I am also planning to take my exams in june or July 2018.
I am preparing already, reading Kaplan, just started and I have read FA apart from renals,psychiatry.
I will be grateful if we can do this. I have looked for a study partner only for them to agree and don't even respond when I try to reach them. I am really interested.
A reply will be appreciated. Thanks.

Skype account:Eunicekoru
Hey check your inbox, I left a message :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, i would like to skype to review step 1 Q&A, let me know if you're interested

Hey, I'm a female IMG in California too, Los Angeles. I'm planning to take step 1 in August, have you found a study partner? if you're still looking let me know :)
Hey I need a study partner... please let me know if you are interested...

Hi,

I'm an IMG in Diamond Bar, CA. Looking for a live SP.
I'm willing to commute to meet up half way.