Study of Diversity, Attitudes, and Clinical Experience ($50 gift card raffle!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psych918273

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
To Whom It May Concern:

I am seeking participants for my dissertation study exploring diversity, attitudes, and clinical experience. This study is approved by Stanford University IRB (#38511). For participant’s rights questions, contact 1-866-680-2906.

Eligibility: To be eligible to participate, you must be a doctoral student or early-career psychologist from a doctoral program in clinical psychology (APA-accredited or non-APA-accredited). I am interested in participation from people who are diverse in terms of race, ethnicity, gender, and sexual identity.

Survey: Participation requires filling out an online survey (approx. 30 minutes). At the end of the survey, you will have the opportunity to enter into a raffle drawing to win one of four $50 Amazon.com gift cards.

To complete the informed consent and access the survey, click here: https://paloaltou.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9M527Uuf7Wloweh.

I appreciate your interest in the study. Please distribute widely, as diverse participation is important to this study.

Sincerely,

Audrey Gill Johnson, M.S.
Doctoral Candidate in Clinical Psychology
PGSP-Stanford Psy.D. Consortium
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• ApprovalLetter-38511-2.pdf
    74.6 KB · Views: 80
So, those who are in counseling psychology programs do not qualify for this study. Correct?