Study Materials for the NREMT-B

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poppy60

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am an EMT-Basic student and am about to take the written part of the NREMT. And this would be my third and final time taking the exam. I am asking for some advice on how to study? I am quit confident in all the areas of the exam but for some reason am unable to pass. I feel that the study guides that I used in the past were not much help because the wording was so much different than the exam. Although the information was pretty much teaching the same stuff.

Anyone with any advice on excellent study guides, websites or videos please reply ASAP. The exam is september 13.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey poppy, welcome to SDN! :thumbup:
As for the NREMT test, do you know what your weaknesses were on the previous exams? I'm not sure how it works with the national registry, but here in LA county, if you fail the test, you can call and have them go over what you missed, just to give you an idea. If you know what you might not be as strong in, definitely focus on those areas when you're studying. I'm sure by now, you must have a good idea of how the test is worded, so try to think of how questions might be worded as you go through the material.
Sorry I can't direct you to any good study references. Maybe someone else here might have some suggestions there.