strange class dyanmics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HorseyVet

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some people I recently met made me wonder...(also I'm bored)...

Is there any kind of strange dynamic between the animal science vet students and those with other majors/degrees?

Anyone notice any other strange dynamics, like maybe those that attended the vet school's undergrad vs. those from elsewhere?

I'm guessing any initial differences perish as you get further into school, but yeah...anyone notice this?

Members don't see this ad.

HorseyVet said:
Some people I recently met made me wonder...(also I'm bored)...

Is there any kind of strange dynamic between the animal science vet students and those with other majors/degrees?

Anyone notice any other strange dynamics, like maybe those that attended the vet school's undergrad vs. those from elsewhere?

I'm guessing any initial differences perish as you get further into school, but yeah...anyone notice this?
I have noticed it depends on the class(my class has different dynamics than the others here). But I cannot say that it has anything to do with prevet schooling. Not much more I can say about that.

hi, first off. Im new to the forum.
and yes, I have very strange dynamics in my class. My class is a collect all from all over the country and no one attended the same undergrad school at all. Its actually like high school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I've often wondered about that. I don't know, it seems to me that the in-state veterinary schools tend to take more students from their undergraduate school. But then again, I'm going solely on assumption. I could be wrong...

At my school they take about 1/2 out of state and 1/2 in state. Most of the in state are from undergrad together. As far as class dyanmics there is not much of a difference between majors but there is a difference in where people came from. The students from the undergrad tend to stay together because they already know each other. For those of us that are out of state we have to try and wedge ourselves among them but by the end of the year everyone blends together.