Stop Posting Fake Scores Are Up Threads!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

btowngirl

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It is only funny to you and no one else.

Members don't see this ad.

I agree! this is not funny. although I didn't take the test, I feel bad for the people who are waiting for their scores. these people need to learn how to be considerate to others... :rolleyes:

I frankly don't care.

AAMC themselves tell us not to expect to see results until 60 days after the exam, which is much closer to June 15th than it is to June 7th. Yes, I've checked for my scores, but no, I don't expect them til the 15th. We've created this hype for "score release"...and someone's having a little fun with us pre-meds...not the worst thing that's ever happened.

You can determine whether the scores are really posted by checking them on AAMC. And the self-abusive or self-congradulatory threads will be the real SDN sign that scores are out and about.

dc

dc

Members don't see this ad :)
The first one or two were funny, now it is annoying. I don't want to check compulsively, so I don't. I know people will post information when they are up and then I will check. So it is annoying when people keep posting incorrect threads to make a joke.

bigdan said:
I frankly don't care.

AAMC themselves tell us not to expect to see results until 60 days after the exam, which is much closer to June 15th than it is to June 7th. Yes, I've checked for my scores, but no, I don't expect them til the 15th. We've created this hype for "score release"...and someone's having a little fun with us pre-meds...not the worst thing that's ever happened.

You can determine whether the scores are really posted by checking them on AAMC. And the self-abusive or self-congradulatory threads will be the real SDN sign that scores are out and about.

dc

Well said... I'm quoting the whole thing because it needs saying again. Probably best to just ignore the MCAT thread until one's own numbers are up, and then post (or not) in one of the threads that are bound to be created at that point. I'll be one of the latter, I wager.

You know, all of this "cry wolf" behavior is going to get so old that when the socres actually DO show up i'm not going to believe a word of it. Then again, maybe I will :rolleyes:

bigdan said:
I frankly don't care.

dc

dc

AAMC actually say that results will be *mailed* out approximately 60 days with scores available online "(slightly earlier than 60 days)". So it's not unreasonable to wonder if slightly earlier might not be... now.

They told me it probably meant three days on the phone, but I get the impression the phone guys are minor flunkies, so don't take that as gospel. They'll be out sometime between now and 15th (or if really unlucky, slightly after that).

I got that idea to from my email from them that the actual online scores might be up earlier than June 15. I will keep up with my OCD behavior and check every few minutes or so.

I still haven't gotten 25 posts...whats the deal, i can't break 20 no matter what i do. What gives?