Stockton DPT 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mad.dpt

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Has anyone heard anything back from Stockton/ attended the open house this summer? I'm awaiting a decision but am also wanting to learn more about the program.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven’t heard anything from them and I was wondering the same thing! Maybe in the next few weeks?

I haven’t heard anything from them and I was wondering the same thing! Maybe in the next few weeks?
I hope so! They said by January 15th but I should have all of my other decisions by the end of the year so I'm hoping it's sooner rather than later! I feel like it's also hard to gauge what their program really is like without an interview

Members don't see this ad :)
I also haven't heard back from them :/ I have heard they actually do take until December/January.

I attended an information session a while back. I took some notes and will include below. The note about the pre-clinical experience was clarification of what it was (it's included in the curriculum). It's not much but hopefully it helps. They did mention it taking til Dec., Jan. so that sucks lol.
Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 6.24.45 PM.png

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone!
I know someone who is in the third year of Stockton’s DPT program and she said she found out that she was accepted sometime in December. Good luck to you all :)

Hi everyone!
I know someone who is in the third year of Stockton’s DPT program and she said she found out that she was accepted sometime in December. Good luck to you all :)
Very helpful! I was hoping it would be this month! Do you know how she likes the program?

Very helpful! I was hoping it would be this month! Do you know how she likes the program?
As far as I know, she likes it. I know a few other PTs who went to Stockton and they loved it.

Reactions: 1 user
I received an email two days ago with an acceptance and my packet came in the mail yesterday! fingers crossed you all hear good news soon!! :)

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
congratulations! do you mind sharing your stats?
Thank you!! Sure! I'm a career changing student and graduated in 2017 with a degree in Veterinary and Biomedical Science from Penn State.

GPA overall ~3.36
Post Bachelors 4.0 (took some pre req courses prior to applying)
Science ~3.3
Honestly not sure about my pre req GPA lol im sorry

GRE: 157 Q, 150 V, 5 writing

Experience: equine rehab internship, professional equestrian/barn manager, retail, and currently an aide/front office manager at a PT clinic

Observation: outpatient PT (this is my full time job so I have well over 1000 hours here)

My application was a bit different because of my change in path and my GPA improved each year throughout my undergrad to post grad studies so that might have helped me! I wish you all the best of luck!! :)

Reactions: 1 users