STEP 2 Video Resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Waldeinsamkeit

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

Does anyone know any good videos + workbook resources for STEP 2. The USMLE Rx Express Videos + FA worked very well for me for STEP 1, but I am still not finding something for STEP 2 (USMLE Rx does not have STEP 2 videos).

I tried online med ed, and I am just not a fan. I was wondering if maybe DIT was better? But it is crazy expensive and the videos are only good for 60 days.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I like OnlineMedEd, did you explore the intern videos?

Reactions: 1 users
Greetings,

Does anyone know any good videos + workbook resources for STEP 2. The USMLE Rx Express Videos + FA worked very well for me for STEP 1, but I am still not finding something for STEP 2 (USMLE Rx does not have STEP 2 videos).

I tried online med ed, and I am just not a fan. I was wondering if maybe DIT was better? But it is crazy expensive and the videos are only good for 60 days.

Take a few day break and try OnlineMedEd again.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you checked out Paul Bolin's CRASH videos on youtube?

Confused about the lack of love for OnlineMedEd by OP. Dustyn is my hero (and since I used it for all shelves and again for Step 2, I have no other useful recommendations).

I did like DIT’s OMM videos for COMLEX 2; it’s essentially the same thing as Savarese but I couldn’t bring myself to read in the few days between USMLE and COMLEX. We’re on the MD sub forum though so that doesn’t really help OP.

Reactions: 1 user
Greetings,

Emma Holliday videos.
Also made some video reviews for some of the clerkships (www.divineinterventionpodcasts.com)
DIT is also quite good.

Reactions: 1 user