STEP 2 Goljan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AbuJadenDO

Soon2beOB
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does it exist?

Members don't see this ad.

it does exist. if you google goljan step 2 and sift through some sites, you should be able to find a website that you can download it from. i think it's a forum similar to this one and was posted by an img. good luck.

it does exist. if you google goljan step 2 and sift through some sites, you should be able to find a website that you can download it from. i think it's a forum similar to this one and was posted by an img. good luck.

its not worth looking for

Members don't see this ad :)
most of the recordings are unusable due to poor quality, and they are like 5 years old by now i think. They are a regurgitation of his step 1 lectures i think. If you really have the time or need something to listen to bc of insomnia use his step 1 lectures.

most of the recordings are unusable due to poor quality
solution = http://www.americanmusical.com/item--i-BEH-HA400.html
little $20 device about the size of my cell phone, I dont know what i would do without it
hence, the volume-corrected quality is as good as the step 1 audios.

these step 2 lectures indeed repeat alot of his step 1 material (lots of emphasis on basic science, mechanisms, etc)

i thinki was able to get my hands on them but really bad quality nd couldn't find any more that was of better quality... otherwise, a lot of people have told me that it really isn't as good as the ones for step 1.

don't waste too much time looking for it.

It really sucks. Watch the kaplan videos, read the kaplan books, do usmle world, and review crush and B and W. Thats all you need to do well!!!!

the B & W, is that for step 2&3, or for pathophysiology?
thanks
:cool:

I haven't done Step 2 yet but I've heard the Goljan Step 2 lectures... they're horrible.

The content isn't very good and he's rehashing everything from his Step 1 lectures.

You'd be better off finding something else.