Goljan Step 2 Audio Usefulness

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

evilbooyaa

Staff member
Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Didn't find anything in the past few years for this idea, so decided to make another thread.

1) Would people recommend the Step 2 Audio for CK? How does it compare in efficacy to Goljan's Step 1 Audio (which was generally very highly recommended).
2) I know this has been asked tons of times, but any chance someone has the high-yield notes that go along with Goljan's Step 2 Audio?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pretty sure he only has step 1 audio....

Nope. He has step 2 audio. Have never seen the written guide, though. The audio was mildly helpful, but as I was crunched for time, I did not run through it all. He seems to spend even more time talking about images than in step 1, so if you can find the notes, might be very helpful.

Had no idea this even existed. Would use it as a tertiary source when you had some time you were in the car or at the gym etc. if you are going to use it.

Survivor DO

Nope. He has step 2 audio. Have never seen the written guide, though. The audio was mildly helpful, but as I was crunched for time, I did not run through it all. He seems to spend even more time talking about images than in step 1, so if you can find the notes, might be very helpful.

:eek:

Of course he has step 2 audio....what a bunch of noobs; though the bootlegged version that's circulating on the interwebs is even more jumbled than the bootlegged step 1 version.

Last edited:

Oops, I spoke too soon! Found them ... just skipped around a few and took a listen, and I'm not too wow-ed (this is coming from someone who worshiped Goljan for step 1 studying!). I just watched one of Conrad Fischer's IM vids early today, and would rather power through a few of those for CK purposes, esp since they correlate with MTB's. Maybe someone who's already taken their CK exam can comment on their efficacy.... :)

Oops, I spoke too soon! Found them ... just skipped around a few and took a listen, and I'm not too wow-ed (this is coming from someone who worshiped Goljan for step 1 studying!). I just watched one of Conrad Fischer's IM vids early today, and would rather power through a few of those for CK purposes, esp since they correlate with MTB's. Maybe someone who's already taken their CK exam can comment on their efficacy.... :)
Hey cbcb00, do you maybe remember where did you find step 2 audio from Goljan? Thanks!