STEP 2 CS DAY (what time is it over)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Manny

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just trying to book a plane ticket and fly back after the test. At what time were you done?

I wanna catch the 7pm flight but im not sure is that's enough time.

Members don't see this ad.

it may vary slightly, but we were done at 3:30 on the nose.. i would say 4 pm at the latest?

it may vary slightly, but we were done at 3:30 on the nose.. i would say 4 pm at the latest?

3:30 for Atlanta. They will keep you on schedule almost to the minute assuming they start on time. Keep in mind that many sites offer another group to start after the AM session is done so they have to get people in and out on a timetable.

You will have plenty of time for a 7PM flight assuming that the airport isn't an hour away, and you don't get stuck behind the guy that has never been through security before and decides that he doesn't want to take his laptop out of its case, doesn't want to take off his shoes, forgets to clean out his pockets, and then decides that it is appropriate to take a 8 oz bottle of lotion with all of his toiletries through the xray machine and slows down everyone behind him... not that I am bitter or anything but these people kill me!

You'll be fine timewise. Don't sweat it.