Step 2 CS 10/11/2017 Score Release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cyberchicken001

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I figured maybe it's time to start a support group for those anxiously awaiting their scores. About me: I took the exam this past week. I'm a US student, did fairly ok on my school OSCE, but was very nervous for CS anyway because I had not seen a patient in over a month before taking the exam. Walked out feeling not bad, but so many mistakes have been hitting me the past few days and I have constant anxiety that I failed and dread the thought of possibly having to retake this thing!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
for IMG's only. does your permit still appear on the oasis page?
Unde USMLE application information, there is still a link to click to print the permit. However, the message I get if I click is something like "you are not registered" in red :)

Unde USMLE application information, there is still a link to click to print the permit. However, the message I get if I click is something like "you are not registered" in red :)

yeah same here. Although mine is not in red. just says not registered for step 2 cs

IMG here.. my permit disappeared 1-2 weeks after taking my exam July 27th...
I think it's safe to say that we have no idea what the permit disappearing means. We are just looking for signs to alleviate our fears and give us hope...:D

Reactions: 1 users
This wait is killing me, and I don't even know if I will get my score tomorrow ! Exam : August 2nd .

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
anyone take it on 7/17? will scores be released tomorrow? since that's what it said on their website..oct 11th

It says reporting period starts tomorrow and runs thru sometime in november...so not sure those of us who took it earlier will receive our scores tomorrow?

It says reporting period starts tomorrow and runs thru sometime in november...so not sure those of us who took it earlier will receive our scores tomorrow?
ECFMG : For each “Testing Period” in the above schedule, Step 2 CS scores are released every Wednesday over a corresponding four-to five-week “Reporting Period.” It is expected that results for the vast majority of examinees who take the exam during the testing period will be reported on the first Wednesday of the Reporting Period.

ECFMG : For each “Testing Period” in the above schedule, Step 2 CS scores are released every Wednesday over a corresponding four-to five-week “Reporting Period.” It is expected that results for the vast majority of examinees who take the exam during the testing period will be reported on the first Wednesday of the Reporting Period.
So aka we will all find out tomorrow...lol

So if we did fail, do we need to add a bunch of new programs that would consider a Step 2 CS failure?

Thanks man. You seem really sure!
Vast majority ~70-80% will be released tomorrow and you took your test near the beginning of the reporting schedule. I took my test Sept 5th and I'll most likely get mine back as well per the trends from last year.

Vast majority ~70-80% will be released tomorrow and you took your test near the beginning of the reporting schedule. I took my test Sept 5th and I'll most likely get mine back as well per the trends from last year.
Awesome!! Good luck brother.

Do you think I will get mine as well? I took the test on August 2nd

Great, I have to wait even more time...I swear if I have to spend another 1000$ I may have to open a lemonade stand to fund this process. Anyone want to join?

Scores are releasing in 6 hours??? What Time Zone do they use??? Am I right? Man, I am scared... Hope those SPs had mercy on our souls. WEW!!!! Waiting for scores is scary and causing Atrial Fibrillations.

Scores are releasing in 6 hours??? What Time Zone do they use??? Am I right? Man, I am scared... Hope those SPs had mercy on our souls. WEW!!!! Waiting for scores is scary and causing Atrial Fibrillations.

Did you get an email or something? They usually use the eastern time zone