Step 2 CK Uworld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1stepatatime

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I took my step 1 about 4 months ago and I scored a 240, I'm pretty happy with it. But I'm facing a massive challenge with CK, no matter what I do I cannot get my uworld score to improve, I am currently getting a 60% overall. I'm done with 34 blocks. Pretty devastated.
Please lemme know about any resources or what I can do to get better, just had a really crappy block so feeling even worse. I've done all my blocks in random timed untutored.
Please help, feel like I'm heading towards meltdown :(
I would appreciate any advice at all

Members don't see this ad.

The best thing for you sounds like a mental break. Take a few days/week off if you haven't already scheduled CK then come back fresh and strong.

Reactions: 1 user
Onlinemeded are excellent videos for CK content. Try them out, theres a two month schedule as well.

if it helps, I always got in the 50's and low 60's on all my UWORLD throughout the year. But I improved towards the end to 70s. Onlinemed is a MUST their videos and CK content really helped, me I read those like 5-6 times in total before the CK.

CK score was a 251. I just used Uworld throughout the year and really read all the explanations right and wrong, and religiously did OME.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks so much guys! I did end up doing onlinemeded and I ended up delaying my exam for a bit, I ended the last 20 blocks with mostly 70s and the occasional 80.
Planning to take the exam in 2 weeks, done with uworld but have to dont know what to do right now to maximise prep. Should I take an nbme?