Step 2 CK score reports

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spaslam

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my Step 2 CK on Nov. 3. I need these scores before many residency programs will decide to interview me. How long is it taking for scores to be reported right now? Anyone take the test in Oct.? Did you get your scores back yet?

Oasis is updated on Wednesdays, correct? So hopefully today or in 1-2 weeks I'll have a score right? This is the slower time of the year for people taking the exam, so scores should be reported faster, right?

Members don't see this ad.

I took my Step 2 CK on Nov. 3. I need these scores before many residency programs will decide to interview me. How long is it taking for scores to be reported right now? Anyone take the test in Oct.? Did you get your scores back yet?

Oasis is updated on Wednesdays, correct? So hopefully today or in 1-2 weeks I'll have a score right? This is the slower time of the year for people taking the exam, so scores should be reported faster, right?

took mine 10/27, scores reported on oasis on 11/15. So about 3 weeks. Maybe yours will be reported tonight. It's updated every Thursday morning.

Fist off, you should check the USMLEWorld thread and the other "score report" thread before more people start posting "where are my scores?" threads. If you read through it, most people are stating when they took step 2 and when they recieved their scores. Most have been getting it in 3-4 weeks.

Second, and I hate to burst your bubble...but it's Thanksgiving. I really don't think our scores will be reported before next week (I took step 2 the day before you did). Chances are, they didn't work yesterday, and they probably won't be working the day after thanksgiving. That's my guess, and I could be wrong ,but we're probably going to have wait an extra week.

I've heard some very quick turn around times (2-3 weeks, including time spent in the mail) since the new FRED software was implemented last year. Most examinees should receive scores in 3-4 weeks, as mentioned above. I'd recommend waiting until its been 5-6 weeks any beyond before contacting the NBME, your school, etc.