Step 2 CK NBME Form 4 Correlation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ayanjoe

Medicus Sapiens
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am going to take CK in 4 weeks and I wonder if Form 4 is generally easier, representative, or more difficult than the real test.

I scored 620 (243) and I need some re-assurance whether this is a relatively accurate prediction of the real test or not especially that scoring above 240 is crucial in my case !

Thanks a lot for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

I am going to take CK in 4 weeks and I wonder if Form 4 is generally easier, representative, or more difficult than the real test.

I scored 620 (243) and I need some re-assurance whether this is a relatively accurate prediction of the real test or not especially that scoring above 240 is crucial in my case !

Thanks a lot for your help.

Nothing will guarentee you score above a 240 on test day but the nbme will give u an indication you are within its reach. There is no most accurate nbme thats all nonsense. They all are good some have more questions on one particular subject than others...as will the real exam. Bottom line: you are well within that goal so keep studying and hope for the best.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey PRIMER congratulations!,

yesterday i did step 2 ck nbme form 4: 216/440. the exam is on may 10th.

when did you do it? since there is no 219 score in form 4. there is 218/450 and 221/460 and so on.

how much time was between form 4 and your real exam? have you did any other forms?

what is the least three digit score for a 99 in the real exam?

Thanks much

Last edited:
They recently have changed scoring table for NBME form 4.

Form 4 - 510 (232) 2 weeks before

Real thing - 91\214

Step 1 - 94\226