Step 1 Question. How much Qs can get wrong to get a 230+?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phagocytosis41

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Hey all, took Step 1 last Friday. I think I did well... but just wondering because I know I got some wrong here and there. How many if anyone knows, how many wrong can one get to get a 230? I think I marked 6-7 per section but probably didn't get that many wrong per section.

Members don't see this ad.

Nobody is going to be able to reasonably answer this for you. The number changes with each exam form, and nobody will truly ever know how many they got right/wrong on an exam.

There is a Reddit calculator that is ridiculously accurate in predicting scores based on your practice exams; beyond that there's no way to judge how you did. Just gotta wait it out.

Reactions: 1 user
Nobody is going to be able to reasonably answer this for you. The number changes with each exam form, and nobody will truly ever know how many they got right/wrong on an exam.

There is a Reddit calculator that is ridiculously accurate in predicting scores based on your practice exams; beyond that there's no way to judge how you did. Just gotta wait it out.
says i'll get a 233... not bad lets see.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

is there one for COMLEX Level 2 ce?

I took my step 1 on 7/18 and complete 1 on 7/24, the score will come out 3-4 weeks and they release scores on Wednesday.

The average score for the data the reddit predictor uses is in the low 240s I believe. From what I've seen it more often accurately predicts students that are going to score in the upper 240s and higher, and there is a lot more variation for lower scores being accurate. the 95% CI seems to usually hold true though.