So I got a 230 on Step 1... Same exact score as my UWORLD Sim 2. Don't underestimate UWORLD Sim 2.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phagocytosis41

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Gl ALL.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I took UWSA 2 Monday and Step 1 Friday of that same week.

That's awesome to hear!! I'm hoping for a similar outcome, I want to trust the UWSA 2 correlation. I'm very very happy to hear it worked out for you I've seen you post about your progress in other threads. Go out and celebrate--you deserve it!

Members don't see this ad :)
That's awesome to hear!! I'm hoping for a similar outcome, I want to trust the UWSA 2 correlation. I'm very very happy to hear it worked out for you I've seen you post about your progress in other threads. Go out and celebrate--you deserve it!
Def. given I was getting 200s and low 190s after my 2nd year. It was all my own hard work and nothing else.

Reactions: 3 users
for me, it was the avg of nbme 18 (234), 24 (234), and uwsa2 (249). got a 240. felt like i underperformed. gl

UW2 was my last. I could tell you more just pm me. Any more qs feel free to ask. I love helping others, even though I wasn't given support by some. GL.
Appreciate it! Sry to hear that, you did grand without them! Chin up brotha, rest now until rotations. I can only hope to hit my goal 230 like you. Im working hard everyday, I just hope it pays off. Cheers again!

Edit - won't let me PM you :/

Last edited:
Appreciate it! Sry to hear that, you did grand without them! Chin up brotha, rest now until rotations. I can only hope to hit my goal 230 like you. Im working hard everyday, I just hope it pays off. Cheers again!

Edit - won't let me PM you :/
fixed! you should be able to pm me now. PS: I'm already in rotations, I'm an MS3 lol. its onto Step 2/Level 2.