Statdx any good?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tommy67

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering who has Statdx at their program and if it is any good. We are considering it at my institution.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

We love Statdx at my program. It's set up very similar to the format of the Amirsys Diagnostic Imaging series books (that are freakin expensive). It offers very quick, outline style information on practically any diagnosis you can think of. Great differentials, too (this helps just before signing out with that attending who loves to pimp). I also think this comes in very handy on call, though haven't quite had that joyous experience yet. Even the attendings who haven't seen Statdx think it's neat. Neato, in fact! :cool:

We love Statdx at my program. It's set up very similar to the format of the Amirsys Diagnostic Imaging series books (that are freakin expensive). It offers very quick, outline style information on practically any diagnosis you can think of. Great differentials, too (this helps just before signing out with that attending who loves to pimp). I also think this comes in very handy on call, though haven't quite had that joyous experience yet. Even the attendings who haven't seen Statdx think it's neat. Neato, in fact! :cool:

What exactly is StatDx???

StatDX is basically uptodate for radiologists. Its a phenomenal program, but a little $$.