St. John Fisher or D'Youville 2010 Interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shawna628

pharmdream
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has heard back from either of these two schools in NY. I know that this is D'Youville's first entering class and I wanted to know if they started their interview process. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I got an invitation to visit college ( interview??) on last Friday...

Members don't see this ad :)
Both schools have started interviewing..SJF starts this week and goes through April I believe and I'm not sure when D'Youville started but I know someone who has an interview with them in a couple weeks.

I got an invitation to visit college ( interview??) on last Friday...
kuruvi1234-congrats on getting an interview!!!! which school were you invited to interview with on Feb 3rd, SJF? If so, did your invite come via email or phone?

Thanks for wishing me luck guyzzzzzzz.... I had an interview at Midwestern on Dec 6 . So if I get accepted to Midwestern I will cancel this interview..
I got my interview invitation through email....

Thanks for wishing me luck guyzzzzzzz.... I had an interview at Midwestern on Dec 6 . So if I get accepted to Midwestern I will cancel this interview..
I got my interview invitation through email....
Good luck! Let us know how it goes and what you decide :)

Yup I have an interview at D'Youville this Saturday and at SJF next Thursday.

Yup I have an interview at D'Youville this Saturday and at SJF next Thursday.
will7678 - that's great! Congrats and good luck to you :) I am still waiting to hear back from those two schools. Have you heard of many people getting interview invites so far from each of those schools? I applied in November so I am starting to get nervous. Thanks!

I have an interview setup a week from today at D'Youville...still waiting to here back from SJFC.

Been accepted by both schools, turning both down for UB. In case anyone is still wondering where they are in their process.

Would any of you who went through the interview at D'Youville please tell me what the interview was like? I got the interview from there and it is within a few wks.
Thank you very much! :)

Elite I just saw the PM you sent me and since Im doing this from my phone I'll write back as soon as I am done with work tonight.

I didn't want you to think I was ignorning you or your question!

And anyone who is going to have an interview d at D'Youvill, feel free to contact to me or ask your hearts out on here haha. I had an interview early December and have been accepted so don't be shy to get some early advice, I'd love to help!

I have an interview with D'Youvilee next week and this is my first interview ever.
Would anyone give me interview tips ??
Is it a group interview ?? Thank you!!

I have an interview with D'Youvilee next week and this is my first interview ever.
Would anyone give me interview tips ??
Is it a group interview ?? Thank you!!

Same here. When is your interview? Mine is next Thursday

I had my interview at DYC last week, and I got accepted today!! :D:D

Feels good :)

I had my interview at DYC last week, and I got accepted today!! :D:D

Feels good :)

Congratulaions on ur acceptance!
Can you give me few tips for the interview? what was it like??
i am sooo nervous :scared:

Thankssss

Congratulaions on ur acceptance!
Can you give me few tips for the interview? what was it like??
i am sooo nervous :scared:

Thankssss

Its really laid back, there's no need to be nervous. They do a really good job making it a no-stress environment. Just be professional, and answer with confidence.