spring semester grade is needed in order to make a post-interview decision.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adfadsfa92

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I applied to several optometry schools and got interviews from 3 schools.

One of them was from Western University and Western U has been my top school as a California resident.

When I got an interview, they said that they will not make their post-interview decision before they get fall 2020/spring 2021 grades, and I

had an interview and got all A's in fall semester 2020. However, I think that my interview didn't go well, but they still did not give a decision

because they said that they still want to see my spring semester grades 2021... Also, the Spring semester will over in May 2021...

anybody have this kind of experience before? is it still possible to hope?

Members don't see this ad.

I’m in the same boat but with Salus. I have my interview with western this Friday and I’m super scared theyll put me in the same position ): did Salus want to see your grades after spring sem ended? They asked to see my midterm spring grades and I emailed them to clarify and they never got back to me....

I’m in the same boat but with Salus. I have my interview with western this Friday and I’m super scared theyll put me in the same position ): did Salus want to see your grades after spring sem ended? They asked to see my midterm spring grades and I emailed them to clarify and they never got back to me....
I'm on the same boat with Salus as well. I don't know if they mean the final spring grades or midterm grades. Did they get back to you about it?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey they asked me for the same thing this year. were u accepted after sending them your grades?

good luck. Try reaching out to their admissions office and asking about it.

Has anyone been able to reach out to western? For some reason they aren't taking my calls or responding to my emails?

Has anyone been able to reach out to western? For some reason they aren't taking my calls or responding to my emails?
Another girl & I had the same problem w our counselor unfortunately. Kelsey Casselle has been a huge help & replied within 8 hours though! Her information is on the WU prospective student contact website.

Reactions: 1 user