speak punjabi here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
sunny123 said:
had whaaat?? phucka? Is that supposed ot be fooch-ka? aka pani-puri?
yep that paani poori......famous famous aloo posto........

Members don't see this ad.

meetlife said:
yep that paani poori......famous famous aloo posto........
I only had pani-puri in Calcutta, once. And it was good :D .

sunny123 said:
I only had pani-puri in Calcutta, once. And it was good :D .
me never had pani-poori in India ever..ever.....could not stand the road side thing and the thought of dirty hands.........

Members don't see this ad :)
meetlife said:
me never had pani-poori in India ever..ever.....could not stand the road side thing and the thought of dirty hands.........
But the restuarants over here had the non-tasty kinds. I had it, and I promised my dad I'd never eat another one. When we went to India, my dad found this one guy who seemed "clean" (whatever that means), and my dad said just try this. And boy was it tasty!

sunny123 said:
But the restuarants over here had the non-tasty kinds. I had it, and I promised my dad I'd never eat another one. When we went to India, my dad found this one guy who seemed "clean" (whatever that means), and my dad said just try this. And boy was it tasty!
At chandni chowk in delhi you get options.....bisleri water or tap water paani poori......
with or without gloves........
our beautiful americanised INDIA..........

meetlife said:
At chandni chowk in delhi you get options.....bisleri water or tap water paani poori......
Thats a pretty good alternative!

PHORUM de punjabi mil ke tuhani sunnyjee kuttange.........eh punjabi phorum hai...punjabi wich gal karo......

meetlife said:
PHORUM de punjabi mil ke tuhani sunnyjee kuttange.........eh punjabi phorum hai...punjabi wich gal karo......
Oye! Jara rasta dasna :D

sunny123 said:
Tusin kitthe jaana hai.....tuhaada kee haal chaal hai.......zara pyar naal rasta puccho jee.......baaki sab theek hai........bengali babu sohna hai....

sunny123 said:
Rickshae waale bhai......golden gate tak kinne paise hoye????

Bengali babu sohna hai indeed!! Shukriya :)

sunny123 said:
Chaar paise please.
ve rickshae waale bhai..chaar paise kis gal de.....naal taan hai......addha paisa bahut hai.....aj kal mehngai kinni vadh gaye hai.....

Members don't see this ad :)
meetlife said:
r u serious...that is amazing....I'm so there :thumbup:
do they charge extra for the hygeine? :laugh: never mind its 567 time better than the other

hopeful05 said:
r u serious...that is amazing....I'm so there :thumbup:
do they charge extra for the hygeine? :laugh: never mind its 567 time better than the other
yep....... 789 times true.....besides what is this 567 about????

meetlife said:
it means"bhaja mach ulta khete jaane na"
Arre, trying to confoose me??

Ami bhaaja maach ulte jaani :p , tumi jaano?

sunny123 said:
Arre, trying to confoose me??

Ami bhaaja maach ulte jaani :p , tumi jaano?
amiyo jaani......

meetlife said:
yep....... 789 times true.....besides what is this 567 about????
the amount of pani puri i wud eat now that it's hygenic :D

kiddan..
im new to the forum.. where do u guys go to skool? and in wat program are u guys in?? main pre-pharmacy student haiga.. ethe koi hor pharmacy karda paya haiga??

abhishek

abhishek86 said:
kiddan..
im new to the forum.. where do u guys go to skool? and in wat program are u guys in?? main pre-pharmacy student haiga.. ethe koi hor pharmacy karda paya haiga??

abhishek
Bahut Bahut jee aiayaan noo......main teh denatl student haan ....baaki pata nahin.....

abhishek86 said:
kiddan..

abhishek

yep there's rxgal who's already in pharm school
I'm transfering into the first prof. year this fall.... ;)
Pharmacy :thumbup: :clap:

yeah welcome to the forum..now days its slow here at sdn...but stick around..it can get pretty interesting :)

hopeful05 said:
yeah welcome to the forum..now days its slow here at sdn...but stick around..it can get pretty interesting :)[/QUOT

;)

abhishek86 said:
kiddan..

abhishek
welcome to this exxxxciting forum... :laugh:

hey abhi....!greetings! ;)
abhishek86 said:
kiddan..

abhishek

Thanks for replyin every1.. :) hopeful, What pharmacy skool did u get into for the 3rd year?? Good luck.. im also.. applyin for the 3rd year.. prolly will apply AGAIN next year.. after i get my bio degree.. i applied this year for fall 2005.. but LIU put me on a waiting list.. :( any1 of u know anything bout liu.. liu = long island university.... ??.. and where are u guys from.. if u guys dunt posting that on this forum..

abhishek86 said:
Thanks for replyin every1.. :) hopeful, What pharmacy skool did u get into for the 3rd year?? Good luck.. im also.. applyin for the 3rd year.. prolly will apply AGAIN next year.. after i get my bio degree.. i applied this year for fall 2005.. but LIU put me on a waiting list.. :( any1 of u know anything bout liu.. liu = long island university.... ??.. and where are u guys from.. if u guys dunt posting that on this forum..
Main to ek Canadian-babu hain. But I'm no pharmacy-student.

i pm'ed u abhishek

k ...

those of you who like hindi music.. check out my website.. www.mastMusic.com
:) not tryin to advertise..
PUNJABI MUSIC VI HAIGA.... under the remix section...
enjoy..

abhishek86 said:
k ...

those of you who like hindi music.. check out my website.. www.mastMusic.com
:) not tryin to advertise..
PUNJABI MUSIC VI HAIGA.... under the remix section...
enjoy..
thank u...kee kitte bend it like beckham de gaane han?
"aj darshan hoye"kisne gaya hai??
dhanwad.

meetlife said:
thank u...kee kitte bend it like beckham de gaane han?
"aj darshan hoye"kisne gaya hai??
dhanwad.

nahi..meri website te bend it like beckham de gaane nahi hai....sorry..
Aj darshan hoye?? hmmm.. B-21 ???

abhishek86 said:
nahi..meri website te bend it like beckham de gaane nahi hai....sorry..
Aj darshan hoye?? hmmm.. B-21 ???
its like"aj darshan hoye ...din wadiya langooga.......from beckham....

meetlife said:
link does not work...

dont copy and paste the link in to the browser.. simply right click on the link and select "Save Target As"

it works for me..

abhishek86 said:
dont copy and paste the link in to the browser.. simply right click on the link and select "Save Target As"

it works for me..
Thanks a lot..................I love this song........

are bhai,wah!kya baat hai?meeta ji aur bangali?i'm damn impressed,meetaji!chaliye jaan!btw,who taught u that sentence? ;) :laugh:
meetlife said:
it means"bhaja mach ulta khete jaane na"

prady said:
are bhai,wah!kya baat hai?meeta ji aur bangali?i'm damn impressed,meetaji!chaliye jaan!btw,who taught u that sentence? ;) :laugh:
me lost...I use this for a friend....he is bengali...I even call him "Matha Mota".......btw what is this"chaliye jaan"......

chaliye jaan.... means.. go ahead!btw.... whom did u call a matha mota...?he did'nt say a word to u? how could he take it?
meetlife said:
me lost...I use this for a friend....he is bengali...I even call him "Matha Mota".......btw what is this"chaliye jaan"......

i think u should stick to speaking punjabi only....!i guess learning bengali language is not ur cup of tea! :laugh: :smuggrin: :smuggrin:
meetlife said:

priyanka said:
yay chak de fatte gabru jawan!!!!!!!
assi aaj shami chicken tandoori te naan banawange. tusi invited ho ji. par ek changi daru di botle saat le aajyasi ji. party sharti karenge te tikha papad khawange chicken kabab naaaal
yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Oh sahuri dio supne doctor banan de lende ho gallan daru dian?Maar ke chittar bhul jawan ke kinne maare ah te fir ginti shuru karan.Kai vaari kukadh pachna barha aukha penda nahi te apne budhe ton puchh lio.Padho ullio,You know what a great phiolspher once said?Suffer while you are young and enjoy rest of the life.Je partian karde rahe tan dangger doctor vee nahin tusi banana.Achha hun padho khotio