SP for GI Boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MD2MD2MD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, anyone interested in studying together to review guidelines, ACG questions, DDSEP 9 qxns, Steinberg qxns/videos, AGA board review videos, Mayo etc. Please message me. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, anyone interested in studying together to review guidelines, ACG questions, DDSEP 9 qxns, Steinberg qxns/videos, AGA board review videos, Mayo etc. Please message me. Thanks!
Bump. Anyone interested in doing ACG, DDSEP questions?

Bump. Anyone interested in doing ACG, DDSEP questions?
i seriously dont know how or why anyone, at this level (GI or other subspecialty fellowship) thinks that linking up with someone over the internet is at all necessary or productive in studying for the GI boards. you study on your own, and ifyou have questions, you ask one of your co fellows their thoughts on X practice question.

Members don't see this ad :)
i seriously dont know how or why anyone, at this level (GI or other subspecialty fellowship) thinks that linking up with someone over the internet is at all necessary or productive in studying for the GI boards. you study on your own, and ifyou have questions, you ask one of your co fellows their thoughts on X practice question.
Freedom of opinions and thoughts.