SP for ck live in Seattle preferred IMG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SNAMJ

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for sp live in Seattle wa for ck 2 months away from the exam.

Members don't see this ad.

Looking for sp live in Seattle wa for ck 2 months away from the exam.
Hi. I an IMG. I will take the step 2 ck next friday (May 17th). I noticed the uworld adding more question during my preparation time... But there is something else that scared me last saturday (...). I started to prepare for step 2 ck on January 2019. I did nbme form 6 for base reference. 2 months later, after having reviewed 2/3 of the UW, I took nbme form 7 and went up 36 points compared to form 6, and also did UWSA form 1 and got 220... Then I kept studying with some inconvenients that made me pass the test date from May 3rd to May 17th. Two weeks ago I did nbme form 8, and I passed it comfortably (taking in an account that they say nbme underpredict the real score for step 2 ck). BUT last saturday I took the UWSA FORM 2 and got a horrible 197 in the 3 digit score, after having completed the whole uw qbank and almost half of the usmle-rx... It just did not make sense to me. And the questions on this UWSA form 2 were pretty much like the regular study questions and harder. That saturday I did the diagnostic test of the Kaplan step 2 ck and got over 70% correct questions (enough to pass)... So, I wonder if UW changed the form 2 for some reason (?). Has anybody had this experience during this last 6 days?

Thanks for your attention!!