Sorry guys

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

V4viet

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread is for everyone who think that I'm indesicive about medicine. However, to be honest I was and basically the reason being is that I'd lost my motivation to study for the mcat again. I really tried to convinced myself to become a podiatrist and therefore said the thing I did. Nevertheless, I'm glad I went through this process because when it come down to it. I did got 5 interviews for scholl, nypcm, temple, ohio, and dmu. However, the more I thought about going to these interviews and really spending the rest of my life as a podiatrist and that I'm not as passionate as some of you guys just seem wrong to my patients and to myself and the great career that it is. I'm glad that I found out about Podiatry because it's a very unreconized field and it should be more highly reconized. The podiatrist that I shadowed was one of the smartest person I've ever met. What I'm trying to said is that, I've found my motivation again and that i'm retaking the mcat and applying for DO schools which was what I intended to do in the first place. Thanks for all of your help and concerns. Wish you guys all the best in medicine and I'll be sure to mention more about podiatry to others and defend podiatry if someone say anything bad about it.

Members don't see this ad.

V4viet said:
This thread is for everyone who think that I'm indesicive about medicine. However, to be honest I was and basically the reason being is that I'd lost my motivation to study for the mcat again. I really tried to convinced myself to become a podiatrist and therefore said the thing I did. Nevertheless, I'm glad I went through this process because when it come down to it. I did got 5 interviews for scholl, nypcm, temple, ohio, and dmu. However, the more I thought about going to these interviews and really spending the rest of my life as a podiatrist and that I'm not as passionate as some of you guys just seem wrong to my patients and to myself and the great career that it is. I'm glad that I found out about Podiatry because it's a very unreconized field and it should be more highly reconized. The podiatrist that I shadowed was one of the smartest person I've ever met. What I'm trying to said is that, I've found my motivation again and that i'm retaking the mcat and applying for DO schools which was what I intended to do in the first place. Thanks for all of your help and concerns. Wish you guys all the best in medicine and I'll be sure to mention more about podiatry to others and defend podiatry if someone say anything bad about it.
You've got to do what is best for you and your life. Good luck to you.

You needn't feel bad about not knowing what field in medicine you want to pursue.

here is some quick advice, don't waste all that time on fooling with the US med schools and the mcat again.... didn't they get enough of your $$$$$ yet???? Consider the Caribbean schools.

Good luck.