something funny

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Red Head

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you heard about Tom Cruise and his stand point on podiatry... but it's, to say the least, interesting heh

http://foottalk.blogspot.com/2007/06/i-hate-podiatrists-oprah.html

(I got this off a blog, I found some other stories on this too heh)

Members don't see this ad.

Lol that's funny. Didn't know he thought that way, and glad I don't watch Oprah.

Is this a joke? I know he was talking smack about psychiatry and all the "research" he's done, and all the human rights abuses that were decades ago that everyone knows about but he just parrots because L. Ron Hubbard had a beef with psychiatry. But podiatry, what problem could he possibly have?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this a joke? I know he was talking smack about psychiatry and all the "research" he's done, and all the human rights abuses that were decades ago that everyone knows about but he just parrots because L. Ron Hubbard had a beef with psychiatry. But podiatry, what problem could he possibly have?

You guys haven't been bottling the minerals from your x-rays? That is weird. I know that along with the Kebler Elves and the Captain Crunch, most podiatrist I know are smuggling wiggets into the USA instide of unicorns. We than grind up the unicorns w/ the internal wiggets and mix them with the minerals we steal from bones via x-rays and that is how Lyrica and Welbutrin are made.

I'm just pissed the Tom Cruise's $25 million dollars in donations to Scientoloogy crakced our secret.

You guys haven't been bottling the minerals from your x-rays? That is weird. I know that along with the Kebler Elves and the Captain Crunch, most podiatrist I know are smuggling wiggets into the USA instead of unicorns. We than grind up the unicornsw/ the internal wiggets and mix them with the minerals we steal from bones via x-rays and that is how Lyrica and Welbutrin are made.

I'm just pissed the Tom Cruise's $25 million dollars in donations to Scientoloogy crakced our secret.

I don't understand the history of podiatry like he does. You have to have read all the research

You guys haven't been bottling the minerals from your x-rays? That is weird. I know that along with the Kebler Elves and the Captain Crunch, most podiatrist I know are smuggling wiggets into the USA instead of unicorns. We than grind up the unicornsw/ the internal wiggets and mix them with the minerals we steal from bones via x-rays and that is how Lyrica and Welbutrin are made.

lol, damn this might ruin for us new pods, now the secret has been discovered