Am I missing something????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sooner8890

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my AACPMAS application online on 9/11. And all of my transcripts were uploaded 9/27 & 10/9. Now, I'm just waiting on my GPA to be calculated and application sent to schools. I've been seeing threads like "I sent my application yesterday/last night and already getting interview invites." Did I miss something??

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my AACPMAS application online on 9/11. And all of my transcripts were uploaded 9/27 & 10/9. Now, I'm just waiting on my GPA to be calculated and application sent to schools. I've been seeing threads like "I sent my application yesterday/last night and already getting interview invites." Did I miss something??

The app will not be sent unless the GPA is already calculated. AACPMAS has on their website listed something like 4-5 weeks for GPA calculation. At this point in the app cycle, my GPA was calculated within a week and app was sent out same day. Don't freak out, give them time. Remember, they don't calculate your GPA until you physically press the submit button and they receive your payment

Dang, I realized I made a mistake on my application that I submitted. I forgot to add in one course! I know that if there are 4+ mistakes, my app will be undelivered. So, I wonder if they will go ahead and correct that for me during verification?