SoCal Gigs Loma Linda, RUHS, Riverside County

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clement

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience or hear anything about what it’s like working for them?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Not as an attending. It was kind of a trip interviewing there for residency. Vegetarian. Religious, but also trying (too) hard not to be overtly discriminatory. I remember being introduced to their "lesbian resident." It's not exactly in my favorite area of California.

After a full round of classic talking-the-talk recruitment bs, fickle promises, false “starts,” ghosting, severely impaired follow-up communication, and needless delays…All suggestive of systems issues…I think it’s my responsibility to share with the village of potential job seekers here that Loma Linda U Faculty Med Group and RUHS (Riverside County/residency) are a steaming hot affiliated mess. FWW these places all vibe very “political” but so do many county and academic employers (as opposed to corporate).

Feel free to DM for details but in general, think thrice.

Where I see value in such opportunities is if you score a good ‘ol boys club directorship or love sauntering against traffic to the netherworld.

Last edited: