Signing with Aspen Dental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lindzec

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Aspen is offering me a letter of agreement. The rep I've been talking to keeps telling me the offer is nonbinding. Wonder if I sign I can truly back out before my start date? Has anyone signed with them and then ended up finding another job and left Aspen before starting?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, it's not a contract, it's an agreement and you can pull out at any point. From personal experience, they will try to compromise care for extra dollars, so don't be afraid to hold your grounds and tell them off when needed.

Reactions: 1 user
Aspen is offering me a letter of agreement. The rep I've been talking to keeps telling me the offer is nonbinding. Wonder if I sign I can truly back out before my start date? Has anyone signed with them and then ended up finding another job and left Aspen before starting?
I did that with Western Dental and they didn't like me backing out but then again they cant do anything even if you sign.

You should have an attorney to help you whenever you’re signing anything with an employer.