Should I purchase CrackDAT, Bootcamp, or other programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trentw25

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just recently took the DAT and only studied for 2 weeks. I used the Kaplan Book to study and got a 21AA, 19TS, and 19PAT. I want to really improve my score, especially the PAT section. If I was to purchase one program which one should it be?

Members don't see this ad.

I just recently took the DAT and only studied for 2 weeks. I used the Kaplan Book to study and got a 21AA, 19TS, and 19PAT. I want to really improve my score, especially the PAT section. If I was to purchase one program which one should it be?

I have LOVED bootcamp. The team from bootcamp will ensure that you are completely prepared for all subjects of the DAT. I especially enjoy the PAT generators that allows you to practice when you want. Whenever I am taking a break from studying all of the other subjects I will jump to the generators to practice the PAT. It is great. I say bootcamp, but that is the only program that I have used. You can't beat the price, either. I think I have a 20% off code laying around somewhere. Let me know if you want it.

I have LOVED bootcamp. The team from bootcamp will ensure that you are completely prepared for all subjects of the DAT. I especially enjoy the PAT generators that allows you to practice when you want. Whenever I am taking a break from studying all of the other subjects I will jump to the generators to practice the PAT. It is great. I say bootcamp, but that is the only program that I have used. You can't beat the price, either. I think I have a 20% off code laying around somewhere. Let me know if you want it.
Perfect, thanks for the advice. I would love the code if you can find it. I will purchase it tomorrow. Thanks for your preference.

Members don't see this ad :)
I second Bootcamp, awesome resource all around. I was getting 18/19's on the bootcamp PAT tests when I started studying, and like 21/22 max towards the end. On my actual test I got a 25. Their PAT prep is the best. I would take a PAT test before studying for the day and another again after finishing, without reviewing the answers. Since there were 10 they never seemed like the same test, it worked out great. PAT was my strongest section and I owe it to Bootcamp.

With a 21 AA and 19 TS I'm assuming you did pretty well on RC and QR, don't forget to keep those materials/strategies fresh though because your next test could obviously be a lot different. Bootcamp was great for these sections too.

As far as increasing your science scores I think Bootcamp will help, but since you're looking to REALLY improve I recommend getting the DAT destroyer book too. Some people call it overkill but I disagree entirely, had a couple questions that were damn near word for word out of the book on each science section of my actual test.

If you studied for two weeks and did this well, another couple weeks with Bootcamp and the Destroyers will have you ready to rock :horns:

Reactions: 1 user