Shots WW Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I would like to tot please

72AA19C5-34D9-40A8-9A93-C4AC3D91C492.jpeg

How you gonna tot when you can’t see anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Why is Lawpy not liking a post? Why is he not helping get Paws to play?

Someone explain this inside joke to me, please.

Lawpy, if you don't have a good reason for not cooperating here, I'm gonna go and give you not less than 20 okays mister!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Why is Lawpy not liking a post? Why is he not helping get Paws to play?

Someone explain this inside joke to me, please.

Lawpy, if you don't have a good reason for not cooperating here, I'm gonna go and give you not less than 20 okays mister!
He has no good reason except that he never reacts to anyone's posts and he's stubborn.

Reactions: 1 users
@cubsrule4e might agree with you on the pin-pen merger since that’s commonly a southern thing.

And since we're still doing this..

I would never... 2 separate words. Subtle difference. Maybe even to you itd sound the same hearing it from me. But different. "Pen" also seems to be said louder/harsher vs "pin" which is softer/quieter

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Am tired, but I can join with Paws.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
You know what’s sad?

Thanksgiving is over

And I STILL HAVENT HAD ANY ROLLS

#modbandonment

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
LAwpy MIA (ETA: Ergo, tot chat may take a minute 😆) but roles now being sent out with Game Thread to follow
lol if tot chat is really just me and samac, we can just message each other in a PM we previously made for a game that didn't have a tot chat!

All roles are out. Game thread will open shortly.

Please let me know if you did not receive a role, or if your PM contains the title SH*TS WW instead of SHOTS WW.
Throw me in tot chat? 🥺

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I'm watching Bake Off right now and they're making pavlovas, and it just made me think of the amazing mini pavlovas that @Cyndia made when I was running BBake Off during the England game :love:

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users