Shopping for new C-arm. Suggestions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I ultimately did not have final say in buying, my new group surprised me with an OEC 9800, I have yet to use as we are awaiting a table :).

I have talked to one doc who uses the skan C and he says he like it a lot (busy private practice clinic). I was pretty excited about the skan C, but I won't complain about what I have!
I ended up going with OEC 9800 as well. Super C version. Reliable workhorse. Skan C only obliques towards you 40 degrees (regular 9800 is only 25 degrees). Not a big deal to most but I go 45-50 CLO on a lot of procedures.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I see. I'm in Canada so that will affect the price as well I think.

Any experience with the OEC One? I'm leaning toward that because its new and has a small footprint.
Anyone have any experience with the OEC One? Seems to work well for small spaces with good oblique angles.

Anyone have any experience with the OEC One? Seems to work well for small spaces with good oblique angles.
im getting a demo in my office here in a few weeks, i can comment on it once i get to use it

From reading the older threads and speaking with some reps, it might give some issues with bigger patients. The more recent Phillips models (refurbished) can be had at a similar price and you don’t have to worry about lack of power so when I open my clinic I’m thinking of going with the Zenition.

There is a
Brand new one on the market fujifilm persona similar to oec one but stronger and digital as well

Interesting! Fujifilm produces great cameras and commercial TV/film lenses and camera systems. I'd be very interested to see how their image quality history applies to fluoroscopy.

Anybody have experience with this system?

Interesting! Fujifilm produces great cameras and commercial TV/film lenses and camera systems. I'd be very interested to see how their image quality history applies to fluoroscopy.

Anybody have experience with this system?
Its new as of a couple of months ago. I was quoted $108-115k with 1 year warranty included for the all-in-one unit

Its new as of a couple of months ago. I was quoted $108-115k with 1 year warranty included for the all-in-one unit

what are the pros/cons of the all in one unit vs. the traditional unit?

Did you get a sense of their repair support/uptime capabilities, durabiliy of unit?

I'll be in the market for a c-arm soon and would seriously consider a Fujifilm device.

The all in one has a smaller foot print but you can add a separate tower if you want or essential “airplay” to another monitor wirelessly.

Better for smaller rooms. Power is more than the oec competitor and with a rotating anode for longer use.

Did not get a sense of support since it’s new. Parts may be an issue potentially just given the global supply chain and a new product.