Sheriff Deputy bum-rushes North Island gate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epidural man

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I tried to show up for Reserve duty this last weekend, the main gate was closed because a sheriff deputy, apparently drunk - tried to bust through the gate at North Island (Coronado, CA).

They popped the guard rails and fired on the vehicle.

It took me forever to get on the base. Glad I did though because those ePHA's I did were life saving.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
When I tried to show up for Reserve duty this last weekend, the main gate was closed because a sheriff deputy, apparently drunk - tried to bust through the gate at North Island (Coronado, CA).

It took me forever to get on the base. Glad I did though because those ePHA's I did were life saving.

It happens to the best of us. People love to ram that gate at NASNI. I was tempted several times after shooting over a 100 at Sea N Air.

Your a reservist, physician? and you're doing PHAs?

It happens to the best of us. People love to ram that gate at NASNI. I was tempted several times after shooting over a 100 at Sea N Air.

Your a reservist, physician? and you're doing PHAs?
Yes, I am a reservist anesthesiologist. And yes, they use me to do PHA's.

Members don't see this ad :)

"No one was hurt, authorities said."

Interesting

Sounds like the guards need more range time? Or maybe they were just attempting to disable the vehicle?

Reactions: 1 user
"No one was hurt, authorities said."

Interesting

Sounds like the guards need more range time? Or maybe they were just attempting to disable the vehicle?
That is what I thought - 20 shots fired and no one hurt? That's weird.