Shenandoah University Pharmacy Class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sa806215

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Decided I'd make a thread for Shenandoah. It's one of my top choices. So I submitted my application 8/15. It was verified 8/25 and I actually got a text from the admissions team 8/29. I know they have recieved my $30 fee as well. But has anybofy heard back from them about an interview or anything?

Members don't see this ad.

PhamCAS verified by application on 10/4. Got an invitation for an interview at Shenandoah on 10/13. Interview on 10/10 and got accepted on the very same day! Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

@dnye1255 - you said you got an invitation to interview on 10/13 but interview was on 10/10? Or was it the other way around...

Members don't see this ad :)
Received invitation to interview today! How was the interview for you guys?

PhamCAS verified by application on 10/4. Got an invitation for an interview at Shenandoah on 10/13. Interview on 10/10 and got accepted on the very same day! Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.
Oops sorry. I meant I got an invitation to interview on 10/6 and interviewed on 10/10. The interview wasn't bad at all. Everybody is so friendly, and the interview felt more like a conversation. They ask a lot of situational questions, so be sure you have some situations pre-prepared.

Oops sorry. I meant I got an invitation to interview on 10/6 and interviewed on 10/10. The interview wasn't bad at all. Everybody is so friendly, and the interview felt more like a conversation. They ask a lot of situational questions, so be sure you have some situations pre-prepared.
Are the situational questions mostly like "what would you do if...?" or do they ask about specific situations that have happened like "describe a time when..."

I was offered an interview here as well! Could you please tell me more about the interview? The admissions counselor seems very friendly.

got an interview for Shensndoah. Does anyone know what is the difference between 2 campuses? They invite me to the Winchester campus, but I think there is chance to change it for Ashburn. since I am from CA I am not familiar with that area. Could you please help me and give me some information.

Make sure you guys have answers for all these types of questions.
http://sciencepreps.iupui.edu/pharmacy-school-interview-questions
You can choose the campus you interview and choose to go to (given space availability). I only interview at the Winchester campus, but I would pick that one over Ashburn because it is the main campus with larger class sizes and more interaction with professors.

Does anyone who's been intervied here have any insight into how the interview was/what questions were asked? I have an interview next week

I'm sure you've already had your interview by now. How'd the interview go? I had my interview towards the end of last year and it went really went.

For anyone preparing for the interview, just be yourself and enjoy the process. Come with questions and show your personality, determination to be a pharmacist, etc.

I'm sure you've already had your interview by now. How'd the interview go? I had my interview towards the end of last year and it went really went.
It went great. I got accepted!

Also so I'm definitely going to Shenandoah. Will be attending the fairfax campus. Anybody else?