Shenandoah DPT Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PassionateDPT21

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I recently interviewed with Shenandoah on December 15th and have been waitlisted. Figured I could start a thread for those who have been accepted (and what did you decide) or waitlisted (and what is your position). I am 85 out of 111 as of the moment I expressed interest for being on the waitlist. Anyone hear back a different total number?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there, I am interviewing with Shenandoah next week for the OT program and was wondering if you had a "group activity" during your interview? I figured some schools are similar in terms of how they interview OT and PT students. If so, could you give me any insight on what the activity was?

Hi there, I am interviewing with Shenandoah next week for the OT program and was wondering if you had a "group activity" during your interview? I figured some schools are similar in terms of how they interview OT and PT students. If so, could you give me any insight on what the activity was?
The session consisted of a program information session and then scheduled interviews. The interviews took place at a scheduled time with surrounding time for tours of the facility and questions with current students. The interview was with a professor and a first year student (the Loudoun campus was where my interview was held).