Sharing Accomodations + Interview Travel Plans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi..I am looking for a female to share accomodation for oct 28 n 29 interview at san antonio...pm me if any one is available.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello
Anybody interested for accomodation for upenn interview on Nov 9. pm me. i have booked marriot for one night. pretty cheap. preferably male. i have the car to reach college. reply whoever interested. Good luck..

Hello
Anybody interested for accomodation for upenn interview on Nov 9. pm me. i have booked marriot for one night. pretty cheap. preferably male. i have the car to reach college. reply whoever interested. Good luck..

congrtas perio sdm..when did u apply to upenn ?
got rejected even with upenn..applied with research, 2international publication in jndexed journal,2 studies of own...years of experience

all d best ..

Members don't see this ad :)
heyy elixir.. i was at the san antonio interview on 28 and 29 oct.. did u hear anythin bak from the skl ..any idea who got in from our batch? wads ur name?? im sry i dunno ur sdn name

Need accommodation for
UBuff on 22nd Nov.
San antonio for 2nd and 3rd December.

Anyone interested please PM me soon. A male here.

HI i am also looking for someone to share accommodation for buffalo interview..send me ur email add/ph no on [email protected]

and then we can work something out.....

anyone wants to share accomodation for bu interview on nov. 18, pm plz

Hello everyone,

Recently I got an acceptance from University of Colorado for the class of ISP 2012. I am looking for accommodation with Indian female. If anyone interested to sublet /share with me, please let me know.
Thanks

I am looking for someone(female) to share accommodation at san antonio,texas for the dates 9th and 10th december. let me know if anyone else has the same interview dates.

Hi, any female interested in sharing accommodation in NJ on 7th, 8th and 9th Dec?..Please PM..

Hi..any female for sharing accomodation at U penn for Nov 30..plz pm me..

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone goin to Uconn on 8th, 9th & 10th..and wants to share accomodation..
Male here. I am an FTD 4m India

Anyone interested to share accomodation for december 9th and 10th san antonio? pm me asap!

I booked the Motel 6 for the 2nd and third with two beds, which is just in front of UTHSCSA about 0.1 mile. Anyone wants to share please get back to me soon.

Any female interested in sharing accomodation for NYU interview on Jan 5th please pm me.
Thanks

Any female FTD interested to share accomodation for the March 4th and 5th Oklahoma dental school interview, please PM me/e mail me at [email protected]. Thank you.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Hi; Any one interested to shear accommodation for Clinical Exam(Skill & Judgment) @ University of Western Ontario, on Jun 11,12 & 13 2011 ( I am Male 49 years)

Is any female interested in sharing room while attending the duggan dental course for May 2nd, please PM me

Any Indian female wants to share accomodation for june 11th at UOC. Plz pm me

any female interested in sharing accomodation for 1 month at UIC during july plz send me PM

[Any Indian female interested in sharing accommodation for Univ. of Colorado interview on June 10. I had already booked the hotel for $80 and it has a free shuttle from airport to hotel and also to the school. Any Indian female interested ?? please let me know soon

Any Indian female interested in sharing accomodation for interview at UIC on July 27th, Please PM me.

Hi,

I am looking for a female to share the accommodation during LLU interview. I am female from India. Please PM or reply so that we can plan.

I am looking for a female to share accommodation during LLU interviews. If someone willing pl pm me. Thanks & Good Luck !!!

Is anybody coming to LLU interview on August 28th, from Washington DC or VA?

Hi, r u still looking for someone to share accommodation? I am also invited for Aug'28 dexterity test. Iam a female from india.
Thanks

Any Indian female interested in sharing accomodation for interview at TUFTS on September 27th, Please PM me.

Hi,
Any female willing to share accomodation for LLU interview? Please reply. Its an emergency.
Thanks.

Hi ,
If anyone looking for sharing accommodation for USC interview, please PM me. I am female from India. Good Luck everone.

Hi. I am an Indian female looking to share an accomodation for interviews at UCSF and UOP from Oct 15 to Oct 21. If any female interested please contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi. I am an Indian female looking to share an accomodation for interviews at UCSF and UOP from Oct 15 to Oct 21. If any female interested please contact me at [email protected]

Any female wants to share accomodation at USC for oct 7 and 8th plz pme me.

Thanks

Any Indian female still looking for usc interview accommodation, please pm me.

anybody wants to share accomodation at USC and UCLA?????plz PM me.

any female wants to share accomodation for uopacific iv from 19 to 22, p.m. me

Any Indian female wants to share accomodation for ucla interview on 12-13th october? Plz pm me

Hi,

if any one needs hand piece, burs, typodont and maual for practical, let me know.pm me.

Thanks

I am 43 and I think of giving up applying for these programs because of my age. Is there any one else over 40 who is applying for the International Dentist Programs?

Last edited:
If any female looking for shared accommodation during USC interview , pl PM me. I am an Indian female... Thanks in advance & Good Luck !!!

Hi everyone
Just a quick reply. I am a current UCSF IDP student. If you are looking for hotels to stay- Carl hotel is a very good option. It is reasonable and at a close distance to the school. I also stayed there last year, in fact most people did. Also I have a suggestion for you. You must have heard about the labs open at UCSF for practice. I would strongly recommend you to attend those. It was a big help for me. Rest as it is comfortable to you
See you guys soon

Last edited:
HI
is anyone interested in sharing accomadation for OCt 6 BU interview, please pm me

deleted

Last edited:
Hi .... any female lookn for accomidation for ucla interview on 11,12 &13,14 please email me to [email protected] or just leave a message here.

hey how r u prepping for the interview??i have mine on the 20, 21st!! i'm in dallas, where ru??