Shadowing at Cleveland Clinic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lairence

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey okay so I want to shadow about at Cleveland Clinic (Solon Health Center) and I was told by the doctor I want to shadow that I need some paperwork for more than 40 hours and they keep sending me in phone loops and there's no good information online?

So I just wanted to know the process that people followed before shadowing at the Clinic. This is also my first time shadowing honestly so I might be missing something obvious, bare with me I'm young.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
None of the doctors at CC ever responded to me when I asked to shadow them. I know UH requires paperwork, but I didn't think that CC did.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using SDN mobile

I'm actually trying to contact both UH and CC, one of my classmates shadowed there last semester before she got kicked out of school, so it can't be that difficult to find an "in."

Members don't see this ad :)
I dunno if you guys go to Case, but there's a club called Shadowing Case by Case or something that matches people up with doctors for shadowing. And PhiDE also has a list of doctors who have been willing to let students shadow in the past.

Hey okay so I want to shadow about at Cleveland Clinic (Solon Health Center) and I was told by the doctor I want to shadow that I need some paperwork for more than 40 hours and they keep sending me in phone loops and there's no good information online?

So I just wanted to know the process that people followed before shadowing at the Clinic. This is also my first time shadowing honestly so I might be missing something obvious, bare with me I'm young.
I have shadowed at CC multiple times. I have to do paperwork every time so it is documented that I am shadowing at the hospital. Usually the secretaries just send me the forms I need to fill out in order to start shadowing. Are they saying you need to bring forms? That sounds very odd..