Senioritis Anyone????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

felipe5

Fingerpickin' Good
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious if any of you seniors are struggling any symptoms of the dreadfully wonderful syndrome known as SENIORITIS. Especially now that I am interviewing, I'd much rather spend my time reading the newspaper, reading SDN and school websites, and just enjoying the life of an undergrad that I will soon leave behind!!!!

Anyone else feelin' the burn?????? I have a feeling that I'm not alone.

ps-------here are some home remedies that seem to help alleviate my symptoms. please post your favorites!!!

-beer
-coffee
-guitar

hmmmmmmmm, or do these remedies make it worse??? oh well
:D :D :D :D

Members don't see this ad.

Yup, senioritis has struck me down with a vengance. If I keep at it, my GPA is going down in flames this semester.

Being lured online by sdn sure doesn't help things either. :p Procrastinators, unite!

TF

Members don't see this ad :)
rock on Canadian.........are you from KU as well? or just an avid supporter of our beloved basketball team???

And yes Flash.......procrastinators and slackers must unite, for we are the future of medicine

hahaha, JK :D :D :D :D :D

Oh yeah, senioritis big time.

Was a 4.0 student...I'll be lucky to get a 3.0 this last semester. Man, getting an acceptance letter just takes the wind right outta studying!!!

Just give me my C.

yeah. happens to me too. med schools know too. i was at some interviews and the admissions officer said she couldn't believe how early the students are taking on senioritis.

Originally posted by felipe5
Just curious if any of you seniors are struggling any symptoms of the dreadfully wonderful syndrome known as SENIORITIS. Especially now that I am interviewing, I'd much rather spend my time reading the newspaper, reading SDN and school websites, and just enjoying the life of an undergrad that I will soon leave behind!!!!

Anyone else feelin' the burn?????? I have a feeling that I'm not alone.

ps-------here are some home remedies that seem to help alleviate my symptoms. please post your favorites!!!

-beer
-coffee
-guitar

hmmmmmmmm, or do these remedies make it worse??? oh well
:D :D :D :D

Couldn't have said it better myself. I just turned 21 recently so I've got it doubly-bad... hehe...

Let's add...
-going out to bars in general
-hanging out with friends
-the opposite sex

Originally posted by felipe5
rock on Canadian.........are you from KU as well? or just an avid supporter of our beloved basketball team???

And yes Flash.......procrastinators and slackers must unite, for we are the future of medicine

hahaha, JK :D :D :D :D :D

We will be killing Roy Williams all year long. Hope you enjoy this as much as we will. Cheers.

i'm only a sophmore, but i'm feeling the senioritis. don't ask me how, i think it's cause my sister is a senior, and i hang out with her a lot. i think she's rubbing off on me.

It was really bad this morning. I relized that I think that I am too good to go to class. I feel that I learn absolutely nothing while attending lecture. I usually just go and then fall asleep, then my professor calls me out and I feel stupid. There is no grade for attendance, so why do I continually go??? I learn much better on my own anyway...is this senoritis? Or just laziness? I don't even do the homework for my genetics class becuase its only 5% of our grade...I used to be a good student.

I just received my first interview too!